tutto: poo fence!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
How does it hold up against poo-namis?
i really love ittis for how small they are under clothes, but they just dont hold in the poop! i have to wait until he's had his morning poop b4 putting him in 1! i thought theyd get better once he'd chunked out a bit, but they havent!

So, for those of u who have/had poop problems with the aios/sios: how are the tuttos working 4u? :flower:

I think Sahara will be your lady here ;) Her LO pooped in both her new Tuttos within about 5 minutes :rofl:

Mine is in the post, so I can't answer yet :blush: Not that my LO tends to have explosions anymore, it's all log poos now :rofl:

oh no! id b gutted: spending £££ on a posh new nappy, just to have it pooped in right away!! :rofl:
I really really want to buy one, but i was the same with the SIO & AIOs, bought a load & now realise i cant use them as much as id like! So i wanna make sure they'd b right 4 us before investing in 1!

LOL yes they were both pooped in very quickly!!!

They weren't poonamis by any stretch of the imagination - but the poo was most definately contained within the poo fence.

They are a bit too new to face his first poop of the morning yet

We're still in a small itti sio at the moment, just about to move up a snap but yet to have a poo in it at this size, when she was smaller it leaked, not loads but I had to change her straight away. I've been waiting for her to chunk out a bit as well!

Got a tutto on the way so hoping it will be fine - my theory is that with it being btp it should work at some point!

PS: I can't believe I get so excited about a nappy coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->