Tv programme People Like Us,,

It's based on an estate in Manchester, like the roughest one there is. Near enough all on benefits, drunk, or drugs. It's a real eye opener. But they all seem happy to admit they steal, it's like Jeremy Kyle off set lol

Aaw I love this, it's hilarious! BBCThree have got some good programmes going ATM.

I've been watching this...part of me thinks its faked?!
The guy thats a landlord just seems too much like a 'character' :wacko:

I don't think it's fake but I think some of them do try to 'act' while the cameras are around. The youngest daughter of the laundrette couple drives me NUTS :wacko: :dohh:

I love this program, the old woman that had a shit in the bin in the laundrette was hilarious and the scruffy woman that stole clothes from there and when they went round to her house (sticky fingers Lil) to get the clothes back, she was wearing some of them. I nearly fell off the couch laughing at it!!! I love Paul the dad that owns the 'Wishy Washy' that family is just hilarious!!!

I love this program, the old woman that had a shit in the bin in the laundrette was hilarious and the scruffy woman that stole clothes from there and when they went round to her house (sticky fingers Lil) to get the clothes back, she was wearing some of them. I nearly fell off the couch laughing at it!!! I love Paul the dad that owns the 'Wishy Washy' that family is just hilarious!!!

:rofl: Answering the door in the green tracksuit pants she'd just stolen :dohh:
"Sticky fingers Lil" is a legend :haha:

I think i should actually move there. If i could get away with wearing a onsie all day, im there!

I go everywhere in my onesie, think I'd fit in! :haha:

Most of my OHs family live in Hyde and last time i went up there i had a right laugh!

I love this programme. I'm not originally from Manchester so don't know much about the different areas but I was telling my OH about it and as soon as I said Harpurhey, he said AWWWW GOD! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->