TW- what did your LO eat today?

Jchihuahua

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Following on from the fab BLW thread like this I thought I'd start a TW one. I'm really interested to know how much other people's baby's are eating and what sorts of things they like/dislike.

We have only been weaning a couple of weeks so its still quite early days for us. Today Daisy had:

breakfast: porridge made up with EBM

mid morning: a stick of cucumber (really enjoyed it on a hot day!)

lunch: 2 cubes of courgette puree (loved it) followed by 1 cube of apple puree

mid afternoon: half of a Plum organic fromage frais, strawberry and chamomile flavour. She loved it and I thought it was yummy too :)!

So far Megan's only had 2 meals as its only afternoon here.

She had:

Breakfast: 2 Tbs oatmeal mixed with formula & 2 Tbs apricot & mixed fruit puree, a couple bites of bread & 2 gerber puffs (finger food)

Lunch: 2 Tbs rice cereal mixed with formula, 3 Tbs Mixed veggie (pea, carrot, spinach) puree, 1 apple wagon wheels (finger food), 2oz formula in her sipppy cup She usually has most of her finger foods at lunch but wasn't into it today (teeth are bugging her).

She's not been really enjoying her food the past few days as she's getting her 2nd tooth. Usually she's very excited about eating - today she ate .... but just not the same iykwim?

Breakfast:- Small piece of toast with Dairylea, Porridge and a Yoghurt
Lunch:- Liver special and fruit pot
Dinner: sweet potato and beef and a yoghurt

Omar had cereals for breakfast, yoghurt with fruits for lunch. I didnt want to feed him much today & he already skipped dinner as he had a photo session & I gave him an extra bottle instead.

mirren had fruity cereal for breakfast - with strawberry, banana and raspberry (plum pouch) mixed in.

Cottage pie for lunch and a bit of big brothers toast and jam!

Mango and apple milk pudding for tea!

Poppy's had:
Banana porridge for breakfast
Caribbean Pork Casserole for dinner (she loved loved loved it!)

We've only had a bit today as yesterday she had Banana and Chocolate pudding instead of fruit purée (it gives her wind) and she ended up with the runs instead poor babe.

Hi we are only in week three and on 2 meals a day, today we had 2 spoons of baby porridge, one small ice cube of pureed apple and half a banana for breakfast and 1 large ice cube of peas + 2 small ice cubes of carrot for dinner (didnt eat all dinner though) :)

We are only at two meals a day still.

For lunch Samuel had one cube of cauliflower and one cube of butternut squash with a little baby rice mixed in. For dinner he had a cube of apple and a cube of pear. Wolfed down every last mprsel!

I plan to get more adventurous this week and have just been to tesco and have mango, courgette, broccoli and dried apricots!!

baby is ten months and had:

Midday: half a bowl of Spaghetti with sauce for lunch/half a bowl of fish and mixed veg with butternaut squash puree

3pm: half a bowl of fish and mixed veg with butternaut squash puree half a bowl of veg lasagne (he likes variety!)
followd by a rachels kitchen straberry yoghurt

6pm: veg lasagne
dessert: mango and melba puree (was feeling lazy)

great thread idea, i was feeling a little left out with all the BLW threads! :baby:

My LO had:

Breakfast -half a piece of toast with butter and marmite. Banana porridge mae with full fat milk

Lunch - half a piece of bread with philly on it. A fishfinger and a small pot of homemade chicken and sweetcorn chowder. Then a cow and gate fruit pot

Snack - an Ella's kitchen fruit crumble pouch

Tea - a couple of chunks of mature cheddar and a bowl of homemade shepherds pie.

He also has a breastfeed first thing (about 6.30am) and last thing (about 7.15pm)

I always think he doesn't eat that much but that seems like an ok amount when its written down!

I like this thread :thumbup:

Yesterday Lola had:

Breakfast - porridge with pear & pineapple puree mixed in

Snack - Banana as finger food

Dinner - flaked cod with potato & pea puree, strawberry jelly :D

She doesn't have a lunch yet!

Kate's only on one meal a day. Yesterday she had for lunch Carrots and Parsnips. I'm looking to introduce breakfast this weekend.

Today Omar had cereals with mango for breakfast. I 'm cooking baked fish with rice for lunch. He will have fish for the 1st time today :)

Must remember to update when I get home! Chloe is full time at a nursery so I never know during the week until the end of the day!

For breakfast Daisy had baby rice made with EBM. (People criticise baby rice but Daisy absolutely LOVES it. She screams if we're taking too long in loading the spoon for her!)

mid morning: finger of banana

lunch: 2 cubes sweet potato puree followed by 1 cube apple puree

afternoon snack: finger of cucumber and a mini raspberry and blueberry rice cake

Evening: if she's hungry in an hour or so I will give her half a fromage frais.

Today my LO had:

Breakfast - A crumpet with marmite, and a bowl of Hipp Banana Porridge (full fat milk)

Snack - 2 small sticks of cheddar

Lunch - Ella's kitchen chicken and sweetcorn Mash, Ella's kitchen Apples and Banana Pouches (we were out)

Snack - 2 raspberry and blueberry rice cakes, a mini breadstick and 2 carrot puffs

Tea - Homemade lamb and sweet potato casserole

Today Chloe has had;

Breakfast: Baby cereal and toast

Lunch: Lamb hotpot and veg. Fromage for pudding.

Tea: Veggie fingers and spaghetti hoops. Fruit for pudding.

. . . and OH gave her a chip from his tea today whilst we were out and she had a bit of a strawberry too.

Breakfast - porridge with pear & pineapple puree

Dinner - Homemade chicken casserole (chicken, potato, carrot, swede, parsnip, onion & stock)

:thumbup:

Great thread - getting some good ideas!

Today Holly (6 and a half months) had:

Breakfast: Banana Porridge (this seems popular!)
Lunch: Veggie mix puree, Rice pudding, 1 strawberry (in quarters), 2 slices banana
Dinner: Sweet veggie puree, blackcurrant yoghurt

I like the sound of raspberry and blueberry rice cakes - where are they from? :winkwink:

This is what Oliver has has today ....

Breakfast - Mini shredded wheat and 2 pieces of toast with strawberry jam

Lunch - Ellas kitchen pouch banana and apple

Tea - Sweet potato mash with philly in and finger foods of pear & cucumber and strawberry fromage frais

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->