TW- what did your LO eat today?

We are only at the beginning of weaning......

9.30am 6oz
12.30pm 3 ice-cubes of carrot/turnip/potato and 5oz
4pm 6oz
7pm a teaspoonful of porridge powder cereal made up with water and with apple puree in - I find the baby rice and porridge both horrible so am going to try natural yoghurt with pureed fruits in from now on! 5oz milk
10pm she will have another 5oz

Today is the first day she has had 2 meals - ok, not exactly meals but you know what I mean!:flower:

Breakfast: weetabix with mangoes & custard
snack: fruit yoghurt
Lunch: rice with meat balls & baked egg plants
Dinner: Banana pudding

This is in addition to 18 oz of formula

A success :D

Breakfast:- Toast with Dairylea and some readybrek although he wasn't keen!
Lunch:- Shephards Pie and a fruit puree
Dinner:- whole pieces of chicken, carrot and broccoli and a bit of a jarred roast just to fill him up. Plus a yoghurt!

He drank about 21oz of milk too!

Amy's 9 months old & today she had;

Breakfast - 1 slice of toast with butter

Lunch - Beef casserole & 2 baby biscotti biscuits

Snack - Fromage frais

Tea - The rest of the beef casserole (haven't done the food shop yet) & some fruit

yesterday Lola had

breakfast - weetabix and milk

lunch - penne and courgette puree followed by pot of strawberry and apple puree

snack - grated cheese

dinner - fish pie and a fromage frais

Breakfast - porridge with pear & pineapple puree, half a piece of toast with the same fruit puree

Lunch - potato, parsnip, apple & pear (I needed something that wouldn't stain if she was sick :haha: I was taking her for her photos done!) and half an orange jelly

Dinner will be - Sweet potato, carrot and courgette puree (she LOVES this!) and the other half of the jelly

Breakfast: fruity porridge
Lunch: Pasta with tomato sauce
Dinner: banana + peach yoghurt

He only took 11 ozs of formula so far. Still have bedtime bottle which would be 5-7 oz.

Breakfast for Holly today was a fromage frais and half an Ella's kitchen strawberry and apple puree.

Lunch - potato/courgette/watercress puree

Dinner - sweet potato puree with grated cheese melted in (this was a big hit!) and the rest of the strawberry and apple puree

Plus ... I have been trying to get her to drink milk at every opportunity as I'm a bit paranoid about her milk intake at the moment!

Oliver has had:

Breakfast: Porridge made on 1/2 formula and 1/2 milk and most of my breakfast which was yoghurt and strawberries!

Lunch - Fruity chicken puree and a pear

Tea - Shepherds pie and raspberry fromage frais

Snacks - 2 blueberry rice cakes (something to suck when we eating our tea!)

Milk - 21oz :happydance:

Breakfast - porridge with pear & pineapple puree, half a piece of toast with the same fruit puree

Lunch - potato, parsnip, apple & pear (I needed something that wouldn't stain if she was sick :haha: I was taking her for her photos done!) and half an orange jelly

Dinner will be - Sweet potato, carrot and courgette puree (she LOVES this!) and the other half of the jelly

I gave Omar plain yoghurt & milk only before his photo session :haha:

So I'm not the only one with a sicky baby that ends up with various coloured stains all over her lovely summer clothes then!

Like the sound of jelly for the summer ...

So I'm not the only one with a sicky baby that ends up with various coloured stains all over her lovely summer clothes then!

Like the sound of jelly for the summer ...

She loves jelly :D

There isn't much in the way of nutrients in it though! She's lactose intolerant so its just something different for her to have as pudding instead of fruit all the time!

Come on ladies I need lunch ideas :)

Breakfast - porride with apple & strawberry
Lunch - pasta bolognase (not impressed!), toast & a peach yoghurt
Dinner - chicken casserole & custard (not together :haha:)

Today my LO had fish fingers (he only wanted the fish bit though), a piece of bread with cheese spread, some carrot, baby corn and geen bean finger food and then he had some lamb and sweet potato casserole.

I tend to give him more finger foods at lunch and then top him up with a meal portion of something I have in the freezer.

I will give him things like - sandwich fingers, cucumber, baby toms, veg but then follow it with shepherds pie, fish pie, casseroles (chicken, lamb), chicken and sweetcorn with mash, pork and apple, pasta with veg or cheese sauce.

if I'm out and about I give him ella's kitchen pouches

ready brek

2 cubes of swede and carrot puree and one cube of mango puree

finger of avocado

peach fromage frais

Breakfast: Baby cereal,
Bottle - 6oz
Lunch: Sausage and veg hotpot, fromage for pudding - ate all.
Bottle - 5oz
Tea: Waffles & beans. Rusk - ate half.
Bottle - 5oz
Supper snack: 2 x Organix carrot sticks

Lunch: Dried apricot and apple with baby rice
Dinner: Carrot and swede

Trying pea tomorrow!

So far . . .

Breakfast: Banana porrodge
Bottle - 5oz
Lunch: Pumpkin, carrot and mango puree and a carrot stick.

Its a bit warm and she is a bit sleepy so leaving a lunch time pudding for now.

So far:

Breakfast: 1/2 portion of cereals (he hates it, was gagging all the time!)
Lunch: Pasta with tomato sauce.
I think he'll have peach & banana with yoghurt for dinner.

Its morning here & I am never on after her meals from the whole day so here was yesterdays!

Breakfast -3 tbs oatmeal w/formula, prunes puree 2 tbs, Finger food - pieces of bread, gerber puffs (rice puffs for babies - sweet potato flavor)

Lunch - 3 tbs rice cereal, 3 tbs banana/apple/pear puree, Finger food- pieces of grapes, blueberries, bread, & gerber puffs

Dinner- 3 tbs oatmeal, 3 tbs mixed veggies (peas, carrots, spinach), Finger food - nectarine, english muffin 2oz formula in sippy cup

I'm not starting meats yet - she will be on mostly cereals & fruits/veggies til 8mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->