TW- what did your LO eat today?

My LO had a tiny amount of Heinz orchard chicken purée but she didn't like it so we stopped.

Later on I made her some pear purée and she had 25g :)

My LO had a tiny amount of Heinz orchard chicken purée but she didn't like it so we stopped.

The Heinz jars/ tins are putrid! Honestly hipp or cow and gate are miles better. Or boots own xx

The Heinz jars/ tins are putrid! Honestly hipp or cow and gate are miles better. Or boots own xx

Ooh thanks, no wonder she doesn't like them then! I'll give the other brands a try and hopefully she'll take to them better! :) xx

B - porridge and apple purée

L - 1/2 jar of Heinz choc banana desert

D - whole jar of Heinz pork casserole

340ml of milk so far - should have another 100mls before bed.

Ooh thanks, no wonder she doesn't like them then! I'll give the other brands a try and hopefully she'll take to them better! :) xx

My monkey likes everything! Lol! Any jar, pouch and HM stuff! Proper little foodie though he has gone off milk (formula) its a battle to get him to take it and he wakes up at night now!

weetabix with hot milk for breakfast

tuna and tomato pasta for lunch

cheerios and raisins as a snack

thick lentil and veg soup for dinner then some yoghurt:flower:

Breakfast - Readybrek with homemade fruit puree (apple and pear with a little cinnamon)

Snack - 1/2 a ryvita crackerbread with rasp. and cranberry super jam

Lunch - Chicken bolognaise with small wholewheat pasta shapes and brocolli florets (made following A. Karmel recipe - smelled so yummy!!)

Tea - Toasted crumpet spread with philadelphia

20 oz formula

Breakfast- Cheerios and some of daddy's pancake
Lunch- crusty bread with Philly,some babybel,some cooked gammon and two pear rings
Dinner- ravioli and a fruit pot

Snacks,some wee flavoured crackers and raisins
24 0z milk

Pears and per juice for early lunch.
Stage 1 jar of prunes
And dinner will be Mac n cheese with mixed veggies for with some more juice.

Plus his formula 2-3x a day.

B: Cow & Gate fruit muesli w/ warm milk
L: toasted crumpet with cheese, a couple of cherry tomatoes
PM Snack: Organix fruit & oat bar
Dinner: Homemade sausage casserole with potato, carrot & tomatoes, Rachel's strawberry yogurt & a rich tea biscuit

we're on week 3 of weaning, we're just on 2 meals a day at the min. i will up that at the end of this week but i didn;t want to overwhelm his tummy. yesterday he had weetabix with formula milk and then for his tea he had a sweet potato/potato and acrrot puree then he was still hungry so he had a banana puree! :)

Today she's had her normal bottles and half a pouch of Hipp Carrot, Cauliflower and Pea puree

B - Four grain Porridge
D - Home made carrot, squash and leek puree and a pot of 100% apple, pear and peach fruit.
T - 3/4 of an Ellas kitchen pouch (the prune one hahah!) and 1/2 a pot of mushed bananna.

With 3 8oz bottles over the corse of the day

B: Cottage cheese, bananas, cheerios
L: Tomato basil bread with Laughing Cow cheese, hardboiled egg yolk, zucchini & blueberries
D: Jarred nastiness :haha:

B: Cottage cheese, bananas, cheerios
L: Tomato basil bread with Laughing Cow cheese, hardboiled egg yolk, zucchini & blueberries
D: Jarred nastiness :haha:

Lol! Guilty of jarred nastiness for lunch today!!

Breakfast: weetabix (dunno why I bother she hates it) half choc chip brioche
Lunch: cheese crackers and a jar of broccoli farts
Dinner: pasta,veg and tomato sauce with some meatballs,fruit pouch

Snacks, dried cranberries,some banana,some Cheerios

Milk in her sippy breakfast and lunch, 8oz bottle at bed.

We're just on little cubes of tastiness... but so far today she's had pureed pear (first time - good job she liked it since I've invariably got a tree full of the damned things growing in the garden), and tonight it's some pouch nastiness (says on the pouches you can freeze 'em as long as they're not the same pool of puree that's had the spoon of slobber in - so I've been using tiny bits and freezing the rest up in ice cube trays) that stinks.

The butternut squash being baked in the oven may well NOT be making it to puree country since it's smelling too good.

Apples and blueberries for breakfast and early lunch
Mac and cheese with mixed veggies for dinner!

Yesterday.

B- porridge with pear purree and yogurt
L- cheesy pasta with sweet corn, a breadstick and banana
D- we had fajita so LO had the chicken, peppers and onions etc mixed with mash and a little cheese ( which I tried and was yummy lol) then the tortilla bread as finger food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->