TW- what did your LO eat today?

Teddy had

Breakfast - 7oz bottle

Lunch - half a pouch of Ella's kitchen plums pears parsnips and swede, 7oz bottle

Dinner - 1/2 a small mashed banana mixed with porridge (he loves this!)7oz bottle

Bedtime - 7oz bottle but he only drank 6oz!

Xx

Breakfast: 8oz bottle and porridge with mango and kiwi puree.
Lunch: Cheesy scrambled egg and a muffin with some grapes and clementine segments.
Snack: Little Yeos apricot yoghurt.
Dinner: Hipp chicken, noodles and veg jar (she's out with OH visiting his relatives) and some more fruit.
8oz bottle before bed.

Holly had some sweet potato and swede and some porridge today. She's started getting better with spoons now so I think we will be doing a bit of both TW and BLW :)

Teddy had

7oz bottle at breakfast

Cauliflower and broccoli cheese and 7oz bottle for lunch

Apple and pear 'custard' pot for dinner and 6oz milk

7oz bottle before bed x

Bf: porridge

Lunch: hm summer chicken with rice, blueberries and orange segments

Tea: scrambled egg, grapes

2 6 oz bottles one morning, I before bed.

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch- a tiny bit of sweet potato purée I made earlier, but she seems to have gone anti-spoons again! :(

Ted had

7oz when he woke up

Lunch - Ella's kitchen plums pears parsnip and swede
7oz milk

Dinner - peach yoghurt pot
7oz bottle

Bedtime - 7oz

Going to try and get him eating more savoury stuff this week! Though I broke the blender so hes not gunna get much variety with what I have freezes unless I give him pouches too

Some porridge and then a bit later some homemade sweet potato purée. But she gagged and threw up both times :(

Yesterday ted had

4x 7oz

Lunch - cauli, carrot and pea purée

Dinner - 1/2 small banana mashed with porridge

B - 1 x weetabix, tbsp greek yoghurt with raspberries stirred through
L - Haddock and peas mashed, 1/2 a jacket potato
T - 1/2 a toasted muffin with grilled cheese, 1/3 of a banana, tbsp greek yoghurt
19 oz formula

Breakfast - 7oz milk

Lunch - cauliflower, carrot and peas, 7oz milk

Dinner - 1/2 pouch plum baby blueberry banana and vanilla, 7oz bottle

Bedtime - 7oz bottle

I also gave him a spoonful of my cherry yoghurt because he was eyeing it up as I was eating and he seemed to be impressed lol x

Today Josh had the following:

Bottle when he woke
No brekkie as he slept through it!
200g Chicken & Broccoli dinner with mashed potato at 11am and a 100g strawberry Munch Bunch yoghurt
200g Bolognaise with pasta stars at 4.30pm and an Ella's cookie for puds (he cried all through dinner as he skipped his afternoon nap!)
Bottle before bed

We don't use jars anymore as I've been making all of his food for a couple of weeks now and have a freezer stash :happydance:

so far today -
breakfast: 6 oz bottle, readybrek made with 2oz formula and 1 1/3 tbsp peach and banana puree mixed in.
lunch: 6oz bottle, 1/2 small jar of carrot and pumpkin puree, 75g of pear and apple yoghurt.
dinner: 5oz bottle, 2tbsp homemade cauliflower cheese and some fruit cocktail puree.

at bedtime lo will just have 7 or 8oz of formula.

meant to post yesterday but forgot. this is what orla had yesterday:

breakfast: 6oz bottle, readybrek made with 2oz formula and 1 tbsp mango puree mixed on.
lunch: 7oz bottle, apricot yoghurt and some organix cheese and herb puffs (she wasnt that hungry after bottle)
dinner: 5oz bottle 1/2 jar of hipp tomato and courgette penne pasta, fruit cocktail puree
bedtime: 7oz bottle
I want start making more homemade food as the jars are bland and have some unwanted ingredients so my next food shop will have way more fruit and veg etc for making orlas meals :)

Teddy had today

Breakfast - 7oz bottle

Lunch - cheesy spinach and potato bake, .7oz

Dinner - organix cherry and apple fruit pot, 7oz

Bedtime - 7oz

Rachie2011 - I really think it depends what you buy, I like the fruit pots and things like that because it's just what you'd use to make at home x

Today my youngest has had.....

breakfast - 1 weetabix made up with 4oz cows milk, and then 5oz cows milk drink from his beaker

lunch - chicken and veg soup then some yogurt

snack - raisins and cheerios and 5oz cows milk to drink

dinner - macaroni cheese and then some yogurt

5oz cows milk drink before bed:flower:

B: blueberries, cottage cheese, graham crackers
L: baked potato, chicken, peaches & tomato basil bread w/ Laughing Cow cheese. Arrowroot cookie
D: peas, spaghetti w/ hamburger.

Hi,

would you mind telling me if my amounts and timings are ok?

Yesterday:

Brekkie (8.30am): bowl of porridge made with formula and a fruit pot (some mixed in the porridge as well)
6oz bottle (9.30am)
Lunch (12pm): cheesy mash (from my mashed pot, about 1/4) and 2 organix rice cakes. water (prob not much)
5oz of bottle (13.30pm)
Tea (4.30pm): half an ellas pouch (fish pie) and a petite filous (poss some water but she tends to throw it around!)
5oz bottle (5.30pm)
Then a 7oz bottle before bed (7pm).
She then woke at 5.45 and I offered a watered down bottle (on HV advice) - she took 5oz of it.

Today so far:

Brekkie (7.45am): Porridge with mashed bannana and some held bannana
Bottle 6oz (9.30am)
Lunch: fruit pot and 2 rice cakes (out and about so not much else).
She should of had her bottle at 1.30pm but she is still asleep (unheard of!!) I will offer her 6oz when she wakes.
Then Im planning tea for 4.30, same as yesterday.

Thanks in advance

Breakfast - 7oz

Lunch - cheesy spinach and potato bake, 1/2 pouch plum baby blueberry banana and vanilla, 7oz

Dinner - organix banana porridge, 7oz

Bedtime - 7oz

Teddy had

Breakfast - 7oz

Lunch - 1/2 Ella's kitchen pumpkin sweetcorn and peas, plum baby mango yoghurt, 7oz

Dinner - organix apple and banana fruit pot 7oz

Bedtime - will have 7oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"