TW- When did you first give...

Discussion in 'Weaning & Nutrition' started by starrybean, Jun 4, 2011.

1. starrybean

starrybean Proud Mom of One

Pasta & rice?! :flower:

2. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Are we talking about just giving it to them, or blending it in with other stuff??

I dont really think theres a set answer on this one, just as and when you feel they could cope with it

3. starrybean

starrybean Proud Mom of One

I seen in boots they do really tiny star pasta that I thought around 6 months+ I could try my lo with a little put into a puree as it probably was even too small to blend. The back of the pack said suitable for 7 months+ but I thought they could have it before then blended into a puree...?!

4. emsiee

emsiee Mum of 2

I started Jessica off on Heinz Pasta Stars around 6 months then introduced rice and real pasta at 7 months when things didnt need blending so much :flower:

StarryBean, I used from 6 months even though it says 7 months, as theyare really tiny and I felt my LO could eat it no probs.

5. FLUMPY1984

FLUMPY1984 Well-Known Member

i used the pasta stars from 6 months and the shells from boots about a week ago. I used rice about 7 and half months but just used a masher to make it a little smaller to handle x