Twag's Christmas Journal 2019

Twag

Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3
Reaction score
YAY Christmas Journal - I LOVE CHRISTMAS

I have 2 children - Elliot who is 5 and Izzy who is 3 but will be 4 at Christmas

So I have started lists etc already but 1st I need to get my daughters 4th birthday on the 11th November done and dusted before I can fully start Christmas Prep

So far I have booked off over Christmas from work :thumbup:

We have also booked to go to Chessington World of Adventures to see Santa on 14th December a surprise for the children :happydance:

The children have also already had new bikes for Christmas but early - this is good but also making me worry about Christmas BUT tbh they get so much from family I am sure they will not miss out :haha: :wacko:

Sorry not posted much - Izzy has been super ill with cough and ear infection bless her but antibiotics seem to be helping :thumbup:

So our Elf's Elfis & Ella arrived on Sunday and have been causing mischief:

Day 1 - brought the calendars
Day 2 - Ella stayed with sick DD but Elfis climed the Christmas Tree & got stuck
Day 3 - They both went horse riding on DD's toy horses
Day 4 - The had a snowball fight with mini marshmellows
Day 5 - They drew funny faces on all the pictures of the children (with chalk pens)
Day 6 - They got injured going into the playroom and asked the children to tidy it up :haha:

Tonight we are going to Elliot's school Christmas fair and fireworks and he is singing carols with the school choir :)
Tomorrow we are off to Panto one with Mr Tumble in it the children's 1st ever Panto so should be fun

Last Sunday we went to see Frozen 2 in the cinema - LOVED it Izzy fell asleep half way through which was a shame but then she was poorly so when it comes out on DVD I will defo get it :thumbup:

Stuff coming up:

10th - Elliot's school nativity
12th - Elliot School Disco and my work Christmas Party
14th - Chessington to see Santa and Izzy Dance Christmas Party
18th - Izzy pre-school Christmas Party, Fair and concert
19th - Elliot School Christmas Party
20th - Christmas jumper to school day (my last day at work & kids at school until 2020)

Great elf ideas! :).

Sounds like you have a busy time coming up!

Sounds like you have a v fun couple of weeks coming up!

OMG the Panto was awesome such fun and the kids loved it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->