Twags Twinkling Christmas Journal 2020

She has some Barbies and I am not getting more of those it is just the clothes as she likes to dress them up but OMG so expensive - crazy

Yeah, it gets so expensive with all the clothes and accessories they sell as add ons. These companies sure know what they're doing with their adverts :(

Found some on Amazon for £14.99 and on Prime :thumbup:

Hmmmm I am struggling with what to get Izzy for Christmas like as a main present - Elliot had his Switch and so easy as then needs games & accessories for it etc

Izzy she doesn't want or ask for any one thing - Smyths book she says she wants pretty much all dolls and unicorns :shrug: :dohh: you would think that would make it easier but it really doesn't :haha:

She would like more Barbie clothes but OMG they are so expensive and even on ebay are crazy prices it is cheaper to buy her clothes than the damn Barbies so not convinced on that one :dohh: :wacko:

I know what you mean, ds2 doesn't ever want anything but ds4 has circles half the Smyths book which just means there's too much choice :haha: I'm pretty much done for him but don't know what to get for the last few presents because I dont know which ones he actually wants and which he just likes the idea of

Izzy birthday is tomorrow she is SO excited

So I have done my Christmas list and budget I know what I am getting most people now other than my nephews and 2 godsons :dohh:

I went through the Smyths book again with Izzy and she selected some items so they are now on her list :thumbup:

I am done in terms of stocking fillers so that is good :thumbup:

and my 30 Christmas books arrived for the Christmas Advent Calendar I am doing now to wrap them all :dohh: :haha:

I really want to put our decorations up but I will hold off until last weekend in November I like them to be up for the 1st Dec :thumbup: some houses on our way to school already have decorations up so exciting :happydance:

Over the weekend at least 4 of my friends on Facebook put their tree up. I was so jealous.
I hope Izzy has a good birthday tomorrow!

Yeah I want to put them up but at the same time I don't want to be sick of them by time it is Christmas :haha:

I do have my new Christmas candle out already though damn it smells so good :haha:

I had a cranberry and orange spice wax melt going yesterday.

She has some Barbies and I am not getting more of those it is just the clothes as she likes to dress them up but OMG so expensive - crazy

Most of our Barbie's are naked as they only okay with the same few but dress them up.
I wish the outfits were more reasonably priced as that's mainly what they want to play with. I have bought some cheap ones off Amazon and they were fine but didn't last long before they frayed. Didn't bother the girls though x

I am definitely not ready for the tree yet. I have got the girls some window stickers so they can do that first until I'm ready.

Aww I used to have window stickers when I was little. I loved them :)

I really want to put my tree up but was hoping to hold out til the end of Nov too. hope Izzy has a great birthday!

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Now the little madams birthday is done we can focus on CHRISTMAS :happydance:

Some of my items arrived today :happydance:

The stocking filler stuff I ordered from Toys for a pound arrived and they are great I am so impressed :thumbup: and the teacher gifts for Izzy's teachers came (5 in total 2 teachers and 3 assistants) they are lovely wooden Christmas tree decorations

Christmas PJ's are due to arrive today too :happydance:

and I am done - I have officially done all of my Christmas shopping except my Dad, 2 nephews (money) and 2 godsons (gift cards) - wow I have NEVER EVER done all my shopping so early but everything was getting out of stock I hate going to the shops at the best of times let alone with a face mask on so I have done it all online :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->