Twags Twinkling Christmas Journal 2020

Thats great that you're done. Its one less thing to worry about for sure

All of my parcels are arriving and now I have tonnes of packages and parcels in my lounge behind the sofa :haha: I love wrapping presents but at the same time I do not :haha: It is a love hate thing for me.

I just have a few more little stocking fillers and elf bits to arrive :thumbup:

That's great all your parcels are arriving! :D

My lists for 2020:

Elliot
Nintendo Switch
Camo onsie
Camo watch
Orzley Case for the Nintendo
Switch Games
Bananagrams word game
Fart Ninja

Izzy
Unicorn Vet
Rainbow High Doll
Emmas Doll House
Love Diana Doll
Kindi Kids Donatina
Unicorn Onsie

Both - Ikabob book

Stocking fillers

My Mum - Diary/Small Umbrella/Lind & Lime Gin
My Dad - Fishing Umbella
MIL - Double silver picture frame with the kids new school photos in/Newbury fruits/Tissards Wellness OIls
FIL - Heston Gin/Country Hamper/Honey
My Grandparents x 2 - Nutcracker Biscuit Tin from Waitrose
Nieces (x4) - 2 x earrings 2 x necklaces
Nephews (x2) - Money for fishing gear
Dog Walker - Mug/Socks/Chocolates & Fancy Cider
Secret Santa BB - ........*it's a secret*
Teachers (Elliot x 2) - All the mum's chipped in for Scentsy Stuff
Teachers (Izzy x 2 & 3 x TAs) - Wooden Christmas Decoration from Porky Penguin

Friends DD age 6 - Polly Pocket
Friends DD age 3 - Fluffy puppies walking poodle
Friends DS age 6 - Mario Lego
Friends DS (Godson) age 7 - Ikabob Book & Fart Ninja
Friends DS (Godson) age 2 - Wooden Tool Box
Friends DS (Godson) Age 14 - Voucher
Friends DS (Godson) Age 9 - Voucher

Dogs - new toy

Yay for parcels arriving. My husband has learnt not to comment now haha

So frustrating. I got a message saying DDs giant unicorn teddy was being delivered today (I wasn't home) I was worried it would come when they were home. It never showed up!
Now it's saying the item is delayed and will be here between tomorrow and Friday. Hopefully tomorrow as I'm off.
I just hope it's wrapped and not just in clear packaging.

Oops sorry that was for the general chat thread.

Glad everything is arriving. X

So frustrating. I got a message saying DDs giant unicorn teddy was being delivered today (I wasn't home) I was worried it would come when they were home. It never showed up!
Now it's saying the item is delayed and will be here between tomorrow and Friday. Hopefully tomorrow as I'm off.
I just hope it's wrapped and not just in clear packaging.

Oh no nightmare hoping it comes wrapped in packing :/

AFM I accidently left the hamster cage door open last night (I blame sleep deprivation) anyway I went into the lounge and heard a load of noise coming from near the hamster cage and thought what is he upto went over noticed the door open and immediately thought shit!! His cage is right next to all the christmas parcels :wacko: luckily he had got himself into his hamster bag (bag I store his bedding and food in) and was alseep at the bottom he was very pleased for mummy to rescue him back to his cage lol (luckily he is very lovely and tame) - panic I was not looking forward to going through all the parcels to find him :haha:

Oh wow. How did he get out? Cheeky of him to snuggle in his bedding.

This worries me about getting one. There's so many places they can scurry off too.

Ours was a real escape artist! Made me panic a few times as I mistook him for a mouse :haha: I was quite terrified of the thing :rofl:

It was my fault I accidently left the small door at the top of the cage open :wacko: :dohh: we have had 4 hamsters and only 2 have escaped and I have managed to get them back straight away my 1st one hid behind the cabinet but a spoon of peanut butter enticed him out and this one like I said just hid in his bedding :haha: both were Siberian and bigger fluffy hamsters and both so loving and tame - we had 2 Russian Dwarf hamsters 1 was lovely the other was evil and would attack you :wacko:

Spotty is going to be our last hamster as going to leave on a high as he is such a lovely hamster :cloud9:

Myself and DH have had Syrian and dwarf hamsters in the past but we did kind of leave them to it.
DD1 really wants one and I'm so torn as to whether Santa will deliver a cage or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->