Tweakers plz tweak need y’all eyes

Hey hunny.
I'm still not seeing anything. You would be over 4w pregnant and really would have good lines if you were pregnant.
I'm thinking you should go to the doctor and have them run a blood test to check for pregnancy because sometimes it doesn't show on HPTs. You're late for your period which means there's a reason for it and if pregnancy isn't the reason, something else is and it needs to be addressed.
I've had missed periods before and it was due to cysts or having an inavolutory cycle where I didn't ovulate so I was extremely late for my period. There's so many other factors.
I just think you need to see the doctor now because at this point a line should show, but just in case you ARE pregnant, you need to find out and the only way may be a blood test.
Good luck. I have everything crossed for you.

I have PCOS so if I don’t start Sunday I will start progesterone to bring my period

Thank u ladies !!!!

You're welcome. Having PCOS as I'm sure you know will stop your periods. I had this happen in 2011 and I was 6w late and they saw I had cysts all over my ovaries. I

Sending you hugs. I have PCOS and it can wreak havoc on you for no good reason. I inverted the picture for you because FRER are so bad with visible lines that are just the antibody strip, you have to invert them to see if there's any color. I don't see any, sorry hun.

I'm with justonemore31, ask for the beta and then progesterone so you don't have to keep suffering. I'm so sorry this has happened and I wish you all the best!

download.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->