• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

How have i only just seen this thread!!!!! lol

Subscribing!..I'm always checking for leaks :haha:

Just joined!!!

I think part one will end at jacob imprinting on nessie and the audience thinking bella is dead, hearing edward doing CPR.

OOO and at the fight scene nessie is meant to look about 2 as she is only a few months old, bella puts age 5 on the counterfeit documents so that they will last here a longer time....well at least enough time to get her far enough away for demetri.

As for the flash forward when jacob imprints....i hate hate hate that idea!!! Its not what imprinting about, its not disgusting or anything... Jacob just wants what is best for her. If they had put about Quil and Claire in the past movies there would be no need for a flash forward.

OOO and at the fight scene nessie is meant to look about 2 as she is only a few months old, bella puts age 5 on the counterfeit documents so that they will last here a longer time....well at least enough time to get her far enough away for demetri.

As for the flash forward when jacob imprints....i hate hate hate that idea!!! Its not what imprinting about, its not disgusting or anything... Jacob just wants what is best for her. If they had put about Quil and Claire in the past movies there would be no need for a flash forward.

Argh I can't wait for this movie to come out.

I had a dream two days ago where I was really excited because it was coming out 'today'. But it was fully booked so I said ok the midnight one will do but then that one sold out too. So I was in such a strop because I had to wait and the day was taking forever to go over. And then I woke up and was like wow it's today....and then I realised it was a dream :blush: and I realised I still have to wait until November :dohh:

I think they added a flash forward scene of Nessie when she is older because they want to emphasize that Jacob doesn't end up alone (Edward gets Bella) and that everyone - except Irina - has a happy ending. Since Jacob's relationship with Nessie throughout the movie will be like a "big brother" role, the audience might not realize the relationship most likely will turn romantic in the future.

I think they added a flash forward scene of Nessie when she is older because they want to emphasize that Jacob doesn't end up alone (Edward gets Bella) and that everyone - except Irina - has a happy ending. Since Jacob's relationship with Nessie throughout the movie will be like a "big brother" role, the audience might not realize the relationship most likely will turn romantic in the future.

I wish they didn't show them being romantic in the future :nope: its just weird. I know he doesn't think of Nessie romantically now, I just find it weird that she'll grow up and is destined to be with him :dohh:

Did they not put in a bit about Quil and Claire in Eclipse? I feel like I can see a scene in my head about it:haha:

No, when Jacob explained imprinting to Bella, he referred to Sam, Emily and Leah's love triangle. I guess this was to foreshadow Jacob and Leah's relationship in BD (which is important) but I wish they'd "prep" the unsuspecting audience for Jacob imprinting on a baby. The books did quite well with Quil and Claire and how he was took care of her, I just hope Jacob and Renesmee's relationship will look platonic and not creepy or anything. Especially when he first imprints. :dohh:

Perhaps when they flash forward to the future in the movie, they won't make it romantic between Jacob and Nessie. I think they should just show them together, alongside Edward and Bella, so it's like they each have someone. I don't think it'd be necessary to show them making out or anything. :wacko:

Did they not put in a bit about Quil and Claire in Eclipse? I feel like I can see a scene in my head about it:haha:

So can I :haha: but thats all it is, in my head.

I think Jacob mentioned imprinting in the movie when they were walking to the garage but I can't remember......oh yeah he did, with Sam and Emily, I don't think Quil and Claire were mentioned :shrug:

No, when Jacob explained imprinting to Bella, he referred to Sam, Emily and Leah's love triangle. I guess this was to foreshadow Jacob and Leah's relationship in BD (which is important) but I wish they'd "prep" the unsuspecting audience for Jacob imprinting on a baby. The books did quite well with Quil and Claire and how he was took care of her, I just hope Jacob and Renesmee's relationship will look platonic and not creepy or anything. Especially when he first imprints. :dohh:

Perhaps when they flash forward to the future in the movie, they won't make it romantic between Jacob and Nessie. I think they should just show them together, alongside Edward and Bella, so it's like they each have someone. I don't think it'd be necessary to show them making out or anything. :wacko:

Now that would be disturbing :haha: even if she is older!

Gah I can't wait until that first trailer comes out. I hope they make it worthwhile!

Twilight fans in the UK:

From Oct 21 - Oct 23, there will be a Twilight Saga event for the fans called the Eternal Twilight 6. It's at the Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC. Slated to appear is Kellan Lutz (Emmett)! Also characters from BD like Mary, Vladimir and Liam will be there as well.

Ticket prices range from £88.00 - £1,495.00 (VIP entry).

www.massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight6

You lucky ladies! :haha:

Twilight fans in the UK:

From Oct 21 - Oct 23, there will be a Twilight Saga event for the fans called the Eternal Twilight 6. It's at the Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC. Slated to appear is Kellan Lutz (Emmett)! Also characters from BD like Mary, Vladimir and Liam will be there as well.

Ticket prices range from £88.00 - £1,495.00 (VIP entry).

www.massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight6

You lucky ladies! :haha:

Oooo how exciting. I might try and get a ticket!!

Gah I can't wait until that first trailer comes out. I hope they make it worthwhile!

This just came to mind - Stephenie Meyer mentioned that there may still be a story left for Jacob and Renesmee! Since she's half human, what if SHE got pregnant? What would that baby be - 1/4 vampire and half shape shifter? :haha:

This just came to mind - Stephenie Meyer mentioned that there may still be a story left for Jacob and Renesmee! Since she's half human, what if SHE got pregnant? What would that baby be - 1/4 vampire and half shape shifter? :haha:

Thats just complicating things :haha:

Anyone have the Official Twilight Illustrated Guide yet? Here's some tidbits about the Cullens and the rest of the vamps / wolfpack that you won't read in the books:

~ Edward's first victim as a vampire was Esme's abusive husband from her human life. He tracked him down and sought vengeance for her.
~ Harry Clearwater saw his daughter Leah phase into a wolf for the first time, which triggered his heart attack and died. (Although I like how the New Moon movie did it better.)
~ Bella’s parents met at First Beach, on the La Push reservation, during Charlie’s rookie year on the police force. They fell in love and were married within a few weeks.

There's more in the book, as well as Victoria's human life and life with James, Alice's human life, information about the Volturi and the nomads who came to help the Cullens in BD. I've never bought anything related to Twilight that wasn't part of the Saga, but I am definitely considering to buy this. :)

Anyone have the Official Twilight Illustrated Guide yet? Here's some tidbits about the Cullens and the rest of the vamps / wolfpack that you won't read in the books:

~ Edward's first victim as a vampire was Esme's abusive husband from her human life. He tracked him down and sought vengeance for her.
~ Harry Clearwater saw his daughter Leah phase into a wolf for the first time, which triggered his heart attack and died. (Although I like how the New Moon movie did it better.)
~ Bella’s parents met at First Beach, on the La Push reservation, during Charlie’s rookie year on the police force. They fell in love and were married within a few weeks.

There's more in the book, as well as Victoria's human life and life with James, Alice's human life, information about the Volturi and the nomads who came to help the Cullens in BD. I've never bought anything related to Twilight that wasn't part of the Saga, but I am definitely considering to buy this. :)

Oh wow, how interesting! I was looking at that in the book shop today but thought it was a waste of money (at a glance it seemed to tell us what we already knew), i'm reconsidering now! :)

Oooo Edward killed her husband? Woah, why wasn't that mentioned in the books :dohh:

I definitely understand Edward's intentions for getting Esme's husband, since he saw himself as a vigilante and satisfied his hunger with the blood of the guilty

There are a lot of other (free) tidbits on Stephenie Meyer's website. She explains why Marcus of the Volturi is so bored with his life and makes me see Aro in a totally worse way.

Although, reading the chapter outtakes are very entertaining, especially if you can't get enough Twilight :haha: Especially the one in New Moon where Bella gets "high".

https://www.stepheniemeyer.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"