• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

wahhh i cant wait till october, i'm gonna be 1st through the cinema doors lol

oh she actually looks like she could belong to bella and edward! Good casting!

How looooong now?, think I need to get a ticker up , I'm SO excited, if our cinema is doing midnight viewings again I'll be there!!!!

Part 1 will be released November 18, 2011 and Part 2 is out November 16th 2012.

Yes, they should release Part II the following June. We all know it will be done by then, since they are filming both movies as one. They really are trying to make the best of it they can.

BTW - I do not like the choice for teenage Renesmee! I always imagined Renesmee would be more beautiful in an innocent, soft way - this girl looks a bit tart to me.

Apparently there is a HUGE surprise for ' Twilight fans' At the oscars , Summit have comfirmed it isnt cast appearence OR a clip/trailer. BUT we are all thinking a date change for the second half??!!

I so hope soo!

i agree if they are filming it as one then a year is far to long !

Omg i am so excited im actually sitting here getting all giddy with excitement! :happydance:

I look forward to your thread updates Kay nearly as much as I'm looking forward to the films!!!

Apparently there is a HUGE surprise for ' Twilight fans' At the oscars , Summit have comfirmed it isnt cast appearence OR a clip/trailer. BUT we are all thinking a date change for the second half??!!

I so hope soo!

Not a huge surprise, they just did a funny autotune song of Eclipse, called "Doesn't he own a shirt?" with Edward, Bella and Jacob. A cute nod to the Twilight Fans, but nothing to be excited about! I'm waiting for June 5th!!:happydance:

I so hope soo!

Not a huge surprise, they just did a funny autotune song of Eclipse, called "Doesn't he own a shirt?" with Edward, Bella and Jacob. A cute nod to the Twilight Fans, but nothing to be excited about! I'm waiting for June 5th!!:happydance:

Humph! And I got all excited:lol:

Twilight Fanatics! Enter to win a private screening of Breaking Dawn Part I for you and 20 of your friends!

https://www.charliebewley.com/runforyourlife/

:happydance: :wohoo: :dance:

I heard they had to delay filming due to Tsunami warning on facebook unsure if that affects release date though xxx

Of course I hope that the film's release won't be delayed, although I don't want to sound dense, considering the more devastating effects the tsunami had. But filming was delayed, and Summit released the following statement:

"Due to the tsunami advisory, filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn has been delayed. All cast and crew were evacuated to base camp. Everyone is safe and sound."

Quick watch this before it gets taken off!!!! Bella as a vamp AND SEX SCENES!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kk3_gddNPA&feature=player_embedded

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->