• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

Edward looked most yummy in Twilight and New Moon. Eclipse he was blahhh...

It's mostly RP's fault, in Twilight and New Moon they waxed his eyebrows and styled him differently - but he complained too much about the process so they didn't do it for Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. Beauty is pain, Rob! :haha:

For those who won't be watching the MTV movie awards -

:wave: IMDB.com will also premiere the Breaking Dawn trailer following the award show.

(I'm triple posting I know, sorry!)

Seems that there is another Twilight book to be released, this year. Really hope this is legit.

https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/P...xequciQB6SAu1bdWUR0f&SEQ=20110417150124&SID=3

Midnight Sun (Edward's POV in Twilight) supposedly is finished and will be released August 24, 2011. Two days before my due date! Perhaps that will be good reading while I'm awake with my baby at 2AM. :haha:

oh i didn't think she was going to write that after it leaked ?! ....... i have all ready read the first chapter :) about two years ago ..... and she said once people had forgot about it, she MIGHT finish writing it ..x

Hey mtv are showing the movie awards on monday at 9pm in the uk :D

oh i didn't think she was going to write that after it leaked ?! ....... i have all ready read the first chapter :) about two years ago ..... and she said once people had forgot about it, she MIGHT finish writing it ..x

I don't think Twilight fans will ever forget Midnight Sun - but it's been 3 years already! :shrug:

If she wanted to wait until people forgot all about it, she'd have to postpone it 50 years from now :haha:

Here's the trailer guys.

I'm really disappointed with it to be honest. I expected a bit more dialogue, and a baby bump. Who wants to see the volturi in a trailer :dohh: it's just wasting trailer time. But it was only a teaser trailer so hopefully the next one will be better!

I thought Bella would have a bigger bump to be honest, like even on her honeymoon. That thing couldn't even pass for a pizza baby! :haha:

I'm excited for the film, mostly for Rob though! He is one scrummy man! The trailer was okay not great though! :)

I love how they laminated Jake's invite cus they know it's always raining where he lives :haha:

Love it x so excited now but cant believe we have to wait until november :dohh:

Bit of an anti-climax really wasn't it?

i really really hope midnight sun is going to be released !

I think the trailer was very good - although from it I can tell they changed a lot of things in the movie already. It looks like Edward throws Jake across the room to defend Nessie - and that never happened. Also, they include Gianna's death (which was never mentioned in the book, only in the Official Guide).

I think Bella's bump could have been more defined, because when she looked in the mirror she saw she was obviously pregnant. But I like how everyone is opening up their invites, I REALLY like how Edward breaks the headboard (my favorite part of the trailer :haha:) and I think Bella looks beautiful as a bride.

Now that the trailer has been released, time for more promotional pictures and sneak peaks! :happydance:

Saw a Kellan Lutz interview online and apparently his and Bella's "arm wrestling scene" made the movie! :happydance:

https://twilightersanonymous.com/ke...-strong-kristen-stewart-in-breaking-dawn.html

just seen the trailer on imdb and im over excited!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->