• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

The Official Breaking Dawn site is now live :happydance:

https://www.breakingdawn-themovie.com/

^ I believe it's November 18, 2011 just like in the States.

The Official Twilight Convention Tour is hitting the US :)

Hilton Parsippany in Parsippany, New Jersey
July 29 - 31, 2011

Hyatt Regency Cambridge in Boston, Massachusetts
August 19 - 21, 2011

Hyatt Regency Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio
August 27 - 28, 2011

Sheraton Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland
October 8 - 9, 2011

Westin Park Central in Dallas, Texas
December 3 - 4, 2011

Hilton Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, Florida
December 9 - 11, 2011

Sheraton Imperial in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
March 10 - 11, 2012

Westin O'Hare in Chicago, Illinois
March 24 - 25, 2012

Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee
April 13 - 15, 2012

Boo, they closest they are coming to me is North Carolina. :(

Definitely wondering how they'll do Renesme's birth... doesn't Edward give Bella a c-section with his TEETH?! :haha:

Yip will be very interesting eeek!! Anyone else going to make their OHs go to the midnight viewing?? My DH is refusing this time ha ha!!

Andrea fancy going together ;)

I always drag my OH to the midnight show mwah ha ha! I make him queue with me from 10 at the latest.

Definitely wondering how they'll do Renesme's birth... doesn't Edward give Bella a c-section with his TEETH?! :haha:

I think in an interview the director said it would be from Bella's POV or something? :shrug: so maybe it'll all be blurred and disorientated so we won't see much?

In the book, Renesmee's birth is from Jacob's POV initially, and they might keep it that way. All we have seen through the leaked pictures is the still of Edward holding Renesmee, his lips covered in blood. The image is not blurry at all, so maybe they do it in Jacob's perspective. I think they will try to concentrate on other things during the birth, like Rosalie and Jacob fighting and then Bella's face as she is screaming to get Renesmee out.

I am definitely going to drag my OH to see it, but I'm not sure about the midnight showing. I'd LOVE to go, but I don't know if I'd be able to find a babysitter. :shrug:

Maybe they may blur it through editing? After all, Rob did say the leaked footage that we seen as only raw, so that means without editing and what not. Some of them even had the green screen behind them.

Maybe we will see it from Jacobs perspective.......so might just see Bella spluttering and stuff whilst Edward does his thing? :shrug:

why have i never seen any of these pictures ?! ... are you sure thats a real pic and not a manip or something ? x

^ Yes, positive. Edward is wearing the same outfit as in the trailer, when he throws Jacob against the wall. All the leaked photos I've seen have been taken down though. :nope:

(I'm also afraid to go looking for them, don't want Summitt to sue me! :haha:)

Comic Con in July is showing exclusive BD footage :happydance:

So as usual, some one will be kind enough to film and upload and all us Twihards will be sat at our computers waiting for the leaked footage to be up before Summit takes it down.

Its inevitable it happens every year. People are like here's the link "blah blah blah" and then people talk about it and it gets taken down and other people are like "oh no, its down, anyone got another link"......."here another one" :haha: ahhh its all good fun. I'll be sat at my computer the night of Comic Con waiting for it to be uploaded :happydance:

I think that would be good from jacobs perspective :) they could just focus on her face and hear the noises. Eeek!!

I will so be going to the midnight one :blush:

^ Yes, positive. Edward is wearing the same outfit as in the trailer, when he throws Jacob against the wall. All the leaked photos I've seen have been taken down though. :nope:

(I'm also afraid to go looking for them, don't want Summitt to sue me! :haha:)

didn't mean to sound so sarcastic ! just read it back :dohh:
arr i'm jealous, i haven't managed to see any good ones :( and everytime i think i do its a bloody manip!!!! (hence why i asked :p) so annoying :( xxx

I don't want to look at any leaks not sure if I'm really strange I like to and speculate but I don't want to see anything :dohh:

Really going to try and go to the midnight showing this time :happydance:

I thought I'd heard a rumour that they were scrapping the Bella book/Jacob book/Bella book and it was all just running together without being from anyone's specific POV? May be wrong though:dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->