Twilight Eclipse

woooohoooooooo another obsessed fan here!!!!!!

i cant wait im going on 3rd July :D :D :D :D :D :D it looks fantastic!!! i got my Bree Tanner book today too, from amazon so starting reading that today!!

im team Jasper here....Jackson rathbone = HOT!!!!!!! not keen on his hair in eclipse though lmao.....emmett is a hottie too!! :p :p

Jen xxx

Hi Jen!!!

I have to agree Emmett is a Hottie!! haha!
But I have to admit I am a Team Edward kinda girl...Jacob had me confused for a little while when New Moon came out...but now with all the previews for Eclipse I am back to being an Edward fan! haha!! Only a week left till I see it! Can't wait!!!

xo

I can't wait until Sat 3rd. I have my tickets for the midnight showing! :cloud9:

yay booked my tickets me and sister are going 2nd july at midnight woo hoo i cant wait

ANOTHER FAN OVER HERE!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

I cannot wait!!!! wahooooooo :dohh:

Huuuuge fan here too, argh so excited about it! Just re-read the books...again for the umpteenth time! Going to see it on the 3rd July with my also obsessed friend!
Team Edward FTW! :D :happydance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

Huuuuge fan here too, argh so excited about it! Just re-read the books...again for the umpteenth time! Going to see it on the 3rd July with my also obsessed friend!
Team Edward FTW! :D :happydance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

exactly WSS lmao... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :D x

is that the one for edwards side of the story?
Im and edward fan, cant wait to see it. x

i saw a bit on the net. so is the book being released then x

im not sure my friend said she had some sort of online version?

OMG Midnight Sun was amazing too!! What I read was the unfinished leaked copy on Stephenie Meyer's site and of course it ended right before it started getting to the good Bella/Edward parts. Well in my opinion anyway... I think she stopped writing somewhere around when they were supposed to go to Seatle shopping but instead they end up staying together that day in forks.
worth the read though!! Hope it comes out one day!

im not sure my friend said she had some sort of online version?

Midnight sun is on Stephs website. She said she might not finish it due to someone leaking it before it was finished. But you can download the pdf of what she has wrote so far! :thumbup:

Also a few of the cast are going to be on GMTV next friday!!! Whooopie whoop! xxx

I am really really excited about this, I've booked the tickets for me and my little sister to go watch it. We go first day at the twilight films lol
x

She is putting Midnight Sun on hold.

OMG! I saw Eclipse lastnight at midnight and it was amazing. I get to see it a couple more times next week. and I got an Eclipse cup from the theatre and took pics with guys who were dressed up as the characters.

im going tomorro and i cant wait i have tried to find a leaked copy online but no luck i just cannot wait

OMG!!!! I went last night and it was sooooo GOOD!!!
I cannot wait to see it another bunch of times!!! lol

Im going again next week a couple of times and im trying to win Edward's volvo from the Eclipse movie.

If you download Limewire which is a program where you can download music,programs, and movies, you can download any movie you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->