Twilight Eclipse

Wooooooooooooooooo! I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Im on a group and they all were annoyed as there was no romance :shock: Bad make up :shock: Leg hitch scene wasnt good :shock: Etc etc.

I cant see how ANYONE can fault this movie!!? Serioulsy!

the thing is , its directed at early teens isnt it so too much romance would get a bad reaction from the critics etc

and as for the bad makeup ?? i never noticed any and i went to see it twice yesterday

im soooo on team edward but i must say team jasper and eam emmett were quite appealling to me to :cloud9:

Completly agree, people can read too much into them and literally compare everything little thing thats wrong!
Im liking Jasper and Emmet!!!Yum!

i liked Riley!!! :D

I didnt see anything wrong with it at all and I usually pick up on silly wee things!!!

There was enough romance!!!!

MY bf said ... "yeah it was better then those other ones .. but their acting is still shit .. and nothing happened.. and it was a bit childish and slow ...also the jokes were old and overdone!" lmao .... don't take ure blokes then lmao!! x

haha i made the mistake of taking my OH!! haha! Every so often he is coming out with questions...........!!!!

Like "how come all the werewolves have shorts on when they come out of the woods" (he remembered seeing the scene where Jacob turned and his clothes went flying!!)

I told him they leave them in woods! and I'm pretty certain Jacob was nakey when he got hurt!!!

See my only issue was TOO much soppy :lol: It was cringeworthy!! I LOVE LOVE the books and could tell you anything about them but i just cant take how cringe it was :dohh: I LOVED Jacob though and the fights and everything else was fab :lol: Maybe i need to watch it again :haha:

i loved it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Can't think of anything wrong with it? Well, maybe we didn't see Jacob topless enough hehe (is that wrong of me to think that, he's only like 18 isn't he?) Loved it :happydance:
Think they stuck to the book more in this one as well and it wasn't as slow as the other 2. Getting better for sure. Bring on number 4 and 5 lol
x

It was the best yet deffo! but it did make me cringe .. the cheeseyness of the romance etc x

I was sooo excited to go see it but i just don't think it delivered.
Theres no plot, they just sit and stare at each other.

They spend hour and a half building up to this huge fight, and then Edward kills Victoria in 3 seconds ..?!

i agree, this is targeted at young teens who are far more interested in topless bodies and loving glances then some serious vampire tag line lol

i still liked it tho :)

Also i wonder how Edward has lost the ability to fight :lol: in the books he is the best fighter along with jasper but he always nearly gets his ass kicked in the films :wacko: I look far too into it i think :rofl: Also the kiss bit makes Jacob out to be nicer than he was in the books... :blush:

ive watched a few interviews with taylor (jacob) and rob (edward) and i must say that off screen taylor is much more appealing than rob!

im re starting the books again , gonna see if i can get the audio books on my iphone!

I got all the audiobooks too i listen to them all the time :blush: They arent so expensive so thats good :) I have no time to read the books anymore...

hey all sorry to crash, huge twilight fan, i love love love the books got them all in double so can keep one set nice and new lol... also got all the audio books too.... the movies are alright but like the books soooooo much better. i seen eclipse on thursday night and it was alright but feel as if alot of what was important about the book was missing anyone else feel this?

i dunno i really liked it!!! going to see it again next monday so may pick up on more then!

Maybe was just so excited to see it that i cant fault it!!! :D

I think i liked the first film best TBH...i 'like' the film just hate the way they act it.

I saw the movie the other night and somthing that relay bugged me was the overuse of the volvo car just for the sake of advertising.
In the scene where he suddenly drives up to confront jacob and bella???? why ??? he can run faster then any car can drive so it just seemed pointless and just for advertising.
Plus I wanted to slap Bella silly by the end of it.
As for team jacob or edward, niether, im team Jasper all the way :)

love it. Can't say anything else, just love it.
Totally team Edward. Also I have the audiobooks but I don't know how you can listen to them regularly the woman who does them is terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->