Twilight Fans

really, everyone reckons the third film and book were the best but hmmm I think Breaking Dawn will be by the sounds of it, I was told there is some really freaking sex going on it and all the drama with the baby and wedding Oooo going to be an exciting one just hope the third book doesn't drag like the second one just going to go and finish new moon now so I can make a start on the third book then finally get to the hot stuff :haha:

If thats the sort of thing your after read the True blood books, they turned that into a popular tv show and there are some yummys in that one :)

i loveee twilight :D im team edward for bella but team emmett for maself lol

i do think the teams are more about who people fancy most now, cause after reading all the books you realise there was never really was teams :D

not like jacob coulda stayed with bella after the whole renesmee thing lol x

I never saw the pics before of the baby, aww she is gorgeous can't wait till I finally get to that 4th book now so excited

it is a fantastic book and you'l understand what i mean about how he couldnt be with bella once youve read it :p im just gutted that chances are itll be the fifth film in which we see her cause it'd make a fab cliffhanger :( x

No idea how to do spoilers but he could have because if they where together originaly then she wouldnt be there in the first place to be a problem :)

Im loving this Fan art , this is how i see reneseme

https://nd02.blog.cz/515/134/11c73a49be_56917490_o2.jpg

https://images2.fanpop.com/images/answers/34000/34469_1249506940462_300_276.jpg

<< Who likes my avatar? :D

I love Twilight! I read the books about a year ago and I've seen the movies.

TEAM EDWARD! :kiss:

I'm team Edward. And I caaaannot WAIT for Breaking Dawn <3

Ooooohhhhhhh Good topic. Welll I would have either of them if they were offered to me on a plate to be honest :rofl: I think they are both hot hot hot !!!!!! But I am team Edward !!!!!!!!

Ilove Twighlight, and can't wait for breaking dawn :happydance:

Team Edward :cloud9:
I like the books more than the movies, Twilight was a bit of a disappointment, but I can't wait for Breaking Dawn, I've read it a dozen times :haha:

I much much prefer the books.
I do really enjoy the films, but I just feel they left loads out but they are still good :)

And me ..I'm TEAM ALICE! :D

Im loving this Fan art , this is how i see reneseme

https://nd02.blog.cz/515/134/11c73a49be_56917490_o2.jpg

https://images2.fanpop.com/images/answers/34000/34469_1249506940462_300_276.jpg

Definitely how I pictured Renesmee :thumbup: But Bella says how she could never bring herself to cutting Renesmee's hair, so her ringlets are down past her waist:blush:

really, everyone reckons the third film and book were the best but hmmm I think Breaking Dawn will be by the sounds of it, I was told there is some really freaking sex going on it and all the drama with the baby and wedding Oooo going to be an exciting one just hope the third book doesn't drag like the second one just going to go and finish new moon now so I can make a start on the third book then finally get to the hot stuff :haha:

yeah i havent even seen the new movie and you just spoiled it all for me. :cry:

Well I haven't read that book either it's just what I heard through the grapevine luv, don't know how to do the spoilers. :shrug:

loved the books, apart from about 100 unnecessary pages in the last one so chose not to watch the films. i dont want the ideas i have about the character to change iykwim?

Yeah I understand babe, the films can sometimes ruin the book experience x

I told you hun. You put them in spoiler brackets x

Ohhhhh another massive twilight fan here :)

Team Edward all the way for me :)

I mean jacob certainly is f*ing sexy.... dont get me wrong but there is just something about Edward that makes me absolutely melt lol :)

Cant wait to see Eclipse.... (hate being 2 hours from cloest movies)
I have read all 4 books and loved everyone of them :)

Humm, I think the 3rd film was not as good as the first two, It wasn't as action packed.. It just told the story abit then had a big fight scene.. I'm WAY looking forward to the next film... Hmmm. I'm Team Jacob/Edward! They're both way too hot to choose between!

Well I haven't read that book either it's just what I heard through the grapevine luv, don't know how to do the spoilers. :shrug:

I know and I dont want to step on your toes, but it really wasnt cool to re-open the thread and see "oh they get married and have a baby". I like literaly just saw the 2nd movie where i was sitting yelling at the TV to have Bella say Yes and now I guess whats the point? I know she says yes and apparently a baby. It just wasnt cool. I mean even if you knew it from reading or seeing something, you could of said " i think i know what happens, i cant post it here for anyone who doesnt know yet". Im sorry if im making you upset, it just really irked me. :sad1:

I know and I dont want to step on your toes, but it really wasnt cool to re-open the thread and see "oh they get married and have a baby". I like literaly just saw the 2nd movie where i was sitting yelling at the TV to have Bella say Yes and now I guess whats the point? I know she says yes and apparently a baby. It just wasnt cool. I mean even if you knew it from reading or seeing something, you could of said " i think i know what happens, i cant post it here for anyone who doesnt know yet". Im sorry if im making you upset, it just really irked me. :sad1:
! Now I feel guilty for upsetting someone and put a damper on my anniversary :( just can't win

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->