Twilight Fans

i didn't know they was people left out there who didn't know what happens :/ they were talkin about the last book/ film on the radio ONE the ova day :p lmao ... x

really, everyone reckons the third film and book were the best but hmmm I think Breaking Dawn will be by the sounds of it, I was told there is some really freaking sex going on it and all the drama with the baby and wedding Oooo going to be an exciting one just hope the third book doesn't drag like the second one just going to go and finish new moon now so I can make a start on the third book then finally get to the hot stuff :haha:

yeah i havent even seen the new movie and you just spoiled it all for me. :cry:

Well I haven't read that book either it's just what I heard through the grapevine luv, don't know how to do the spoilers. :shrug:

I know and I dont want to step on your toes, but it really wasnt cool to re-open the thread and see "oh they get married and have a baby". I like literaly just saw the 2nd movie where i was sitting yelling at the TV to have Bella say Yes and now I guess whats the point? I know she says yes and apparently a baby. It just wasnt cool. I mean even if you knew it from reading or seeing something, you could of said " i think i know what happens, i cant post it here for anyone who doesnt know yet". Im sorry if im making you upset, it just really irked me. :sad1:

in all fairness because you have only seen the second film u cant expect people to not talk about anythin passed that, especially since there are 3 films out.. there arnt that many ppl out there that dont kno the storylines, whether theyve read the books or not.. x

But in all fairness if your writing about the FOURTH book when the film hasnt come out, you should spolier it.

Probably but thats up to them then isn't it lol x

this reminds me of years ago when dumblerdore died .. and people were telling people who hadn't seen it yet hahaha ....

ahhh ONCE AGAIN PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO DO THE SPOILERS LMAO :rofl:

:haha:

when your posting something, highlight what you would like in the spoiler and then at the top where your font etc is theres a lil man with a black rectangle on his face. click him :D x

this reminds me of years ago when dumblerdore died .. and people were telling people who hadn't seen it yet hahaha ....

Dumbledore died??????? youve just destryoed it for me :) :) :)

in all fairness you cant expect someone not to talk about a book just because a film hasnt been made of it yet, that like saying no one can discuss LOTR or most shakespear or any film that was originaly a book.

Its like years ago when they made Titanic they where talking about it on the radio and some guy phoned in to complain because they ruined the ending for him by saying it sank.
And when me and a friend went to see romeo and juliet as teens at the cinema, there was only about 5 people in the cinema and my friend blurted out half way through "whats the point your both gonna die" (bare in mind we where annoying cinical teens) :)
after this guy came up and had a right go at up about spoiling how it ended saying things like if we had seen it before we should have kept shut, errrr not like it hasnt been a very famous book, play, film, story for the last few hundres years.

Dumbledore died??????? youve just destryoed it for me :) :) :)

in all fairness you cant expect someone not to talk about a book just because a film hasnt been made of it yet, that like saying no one can discuss LOTR or most shakespear or any film that was originaly a book.

Its like years ago when they made Titanic they where talking about it on the radio and some guy phoned in to complain because they ruined the ending for him by saying it sank.
And when me and a friend went to see romeo and juliet as teens at the cinema, there was only about 5 people in the cinema and my friend blurted out half way through "whats the point your both gonna die" (bare in mind we where annoying cinical teens) :)
after this guy came up and had a right go at up about spoiling how it ended saying things like if we had seen it before we should have kept shut, errrr not like it hasnt been a very famous book, play, film, story for the last few hundres years.

LOL both titanic and romeo & juliet are famous stories that most people would have known before anyway... especially romeo & juliet - you learn that in school!

I am really sorry for spoiling it for someone, but I honestly thought everyone knew what happened as it is that popular everyone is talking about it and it is all over you tube facebook, radio stations, tv, newspapers, magazines so it's beyond me how someone didn't know what happens, truly sorry again now I know how to use the spoilers I will in future

i'm a huge fan! :D

about the spoiler/telling people what happens comment.
you cant really expect to be involved in a convo about the twilight saga and expect people to sensor what they say in order to keep the surprise for those that haven't got round to reading it?!

i loved all the books, but breaking dawn was a bit long drawn out and not that exciting imo. i thought the ending was kind of a let down, and although i liked how it ended in a way it would have been good to have some big final battle of some sort instead of a discussion.

i prefer the books to the films also. i felt too that the films have just skipped to many things.

xx

Team Edward!!
i think the books are better, portrays the characters better & gives more discription which wouldn't be possible in a film :) x

yeah it does seem that the endings to most of them are... ooo do you think I better spoil these just incase hmm ye think I'd better,
It seems that the ending of the majority of the films are Edward and Bella talking, or hugging, kissing getting pretty boring they need to change it now :shrug:

Sorry for stepping on toes. I wasnt trying to say " you all cant say anything" it was more of " I dont want to know what happens yet but still want to take part in the convo". Sorry if i offended anyone. :hugs:

you didn't offend anyone luv, don't worry about it all done and dusted x

I'm sorry, but I'm giving this thread a little *BUMP*

I love Twilight so much, I am definitely one of those crazed Twilight Moms. :D

In fact, the last time I had a night out (without my daughter) was when I insisted my mother watch her, so I could catch the midnight premiere of Eclipse!

Team Edward!!!

team edward allllllllllll the way !!!!!!

i just saw eclipce and i want you lovely ladies who have read the books to "SPOIL IT" for me pleeeeeeeeese !!!! i want to know everything every detail !!! :haha: wow! so i guess edwardand bella finaly do it !!!:happydance: and what ?? bam boom she gets pregnant ? oh my.... im too excited how will i ever wait till nov.2011 ?? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->