Twilight Fans!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
May I just take this time to apologise.... I until now had thought what a load of crap and that everyone was completely :wacko: for being so 'into it'

Well........

I'm a fan :happydance: A big one! Lol. FOB's sister gave me the dvd's to watch as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about...

OMG. I am in love. I am onto the 3rd and I already want to watch them all again...

:)

Just wanted to share that lol... :flower:

Haha, welcome! ;)
You should read the books, much better! :D

Agree with the others.. the books are awesome.. I too was like whats all the fuss about and read the books and couldn't put them down! I don't like the 1st twilight film.. the acting is crap lol.. Really looking forward to the new 1 though!

Agree with the others.. the books are awesome.. I too was like whats all the fuss about and read the books and couldn't put them down! I don't like the 1st twilight film.. the acting is crap lol.. Really looking forward to the new 1 though!

I really dislike the first movie as well, awful. Love the rest though, much better acting, make up, special effects, etc. Like in the first one I thought the running was SO STUPID but it looks much better in the rest! :thumbup:

The first movie was ok but I have heard three is the best so I am watching... I have been so hooked I had to order dinner... Lol...

I have heard the books are fantastic but I don't really read books. My friend has offered to lend me hers so I might borrow it as read it...

Woop. Need a cinema buddy for when the next comes out. :)

The films are good - the 3rd is the best - but the books are amazing!!!!!

:haha:.. You've made me wanna watch Twilight now! Think I'll put it on after coronation street hehe

The 3rd is my favourite so far.... I love Edward...

Team Edward for me!!

Team Edward for the books, team Jacob for the films - I could quite happily sit in a cinema and watch 2.5hrs of nothing but Taylor Lautner stood there flexing his muscles :blush:

Team Edward for the books, team Jacob for the films - I could quite happily sit in a cinema and watch 2.5hrs of nothing but Taylor Lautner stood there flexing his muscles :blush:

yey I agree,

Also, read the books. The films miss out loads x

yey I agree,

Also, read the books. The films miss out loads x

This is exactly meee lol.

I think Robert Patterson is def the reason I'm soo not team edward in the films... I don't think his fit and I find him irritating!!

I like buff, tanned and brawny - not pale, wan and scrawny :haha:

The 3rd one was really funny..

I loved it when Edward said 'doesnt he own a shirt' and when they were in the tent.. Lol. It was funny. :haha:

Team Edward all the way though.. Cant wait until next friday.

Cant wait to see the new one next week, im team edward though I could sit and look at taylor lautner all day. I agree the books are so much better ive read the books at least 10 times each lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->