Twilight Fans!

The books are amazing, so much better than the films. I loved Bella in the books but Kirsten Stewart I hate her miserable face, she ruins the films for me :sadangel:

Yeah the films lose a lot of the humour from the books I think.

The books are amazing, so much better than the films. I loved Bella in the books but Kirsten Stewart I hate her miserable face, she ruins the films for me :sadangel:

Totally agree, I think the films could be so much better with a different actress (like me for example.....:).....*fantasizing about Taylor*), she does completely ruin it with her bad acting skills

I agree the books are so much better but the first film is on the tv tonight, OH is working nightshift so I will be putting LO to bed and then snuggling up with my duvet and some chocolate to watch it :)

I agree the books are so much better but the first film is on the tv tonight, OH is working nightshift so I will be putting LO to bed and then snuggling up with my duvet and some chocolate to watch it :)

Ahhh sounds like a plan. I might do the same... :)

Oh I like her by the way I think she reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt. Her facial expressions are exactly the same.. She did those looks in Ghost Whisperer :haha:

Team Edward for the books, team Jacob for the films - I could quite happily sit in a cinema and watch 2.5hrs of nothing but Taylor Lautner stood there flexing his muscles :blush:

Pecs ahoy! Can't wait for BD. wondering how they're going to deal with the horrifying birth scene! Glad I already had Cannon. LOL.

Nooo I could sit and watch Edward. Jacob is nice but Edward is the best.

Team Edward for the books, team Jacob for the films - I could quite happily sit in a cinema and watch 2.5hrs of nothing but Taylor Lautner stood there flexing his muscles :blush:

Pecs ahoy! Can't wait for BD. wondering how they're going to deal with the horrifying birth scene! Glad I already had Cannon. LOL.

They said in an interview that the birth scene will be from bellas perspective like in the books so we wont see much, I think they had to be really careful with it to try keep it suitable for all the young teens, though to be honest I wish they hadnt the less young girls sat giggling in the cinema the better as far as im concerned x

I'm reading breaking dawn at the moment:) I love the Twilight books and films.

But i shall not be going to the cinema next week, as i'm hoping to hold off till part 2 comes out. I want to watch them together:dohh: I managed to do it with harry potter so fingers x'd!

OMG I could never do that! That's serious willpower lol!

Not read the rest of the replies but big twilight fan here :D

Me and hubby accidentally watched Twilight at the cinemas when it was first out, we went to see something else which was sold out so went and saw that..swoooooon! Then I went and bought the books, read all 4 in about a week..Now read the saga 4/5 times.

I much prefer the books to the films, my favourite film is actually Twilight still, even though it was low budget it made me love them and it was just much more romantic. So excited for BD!

Also I went to the twicon in October, got another in February :) Met 2 of the new vamps in October who are to be in BD, can't wait to see them onscreen :)

xxx

I too couldn't understand the fuss.

My MIL made me watch them and because I hate not knowing the full story I had to buy the books, could have just bought the fourth but as with all books, there would be bits missed that I didn't understand. Anyway, the books are better but I am still not a fan and still wonder about all the fuss etc. Lol.

Oooohhhh no. How can you hold out? :haha: need my Edward fix and I have only just started watching... :rofl:

I am going Friday to see it :)

i love twilight! cant want for breaking dawn!
infact i've just put on the first twilight and plan on watching all 3 this morning! :)

My MIL made me watch them and because I hate not knowing the full story I had to buy the books, could have just bought the fourth but as with all books, there would be bits missed that I didn't understand. Anyway, the books are better but I am still not a fan and still wonder about all the fuss etc. Lol.

See I am different.. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about for ages I was like 'wtf, seriously its just about vampires and how can that be fun' but I was hooked.... Now I see it.

I bought the books on my iphone and I read them while on the treadmill and bike at the gym :haha: so its gonna take me a bit longer as I dont get time but now I have seen the books I picture those actors and the actual film itself plays out in my head so maybe I should have read the books first.

See I am different.. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about for ages I was like 'wtf, seriously its just about vampires and how can that be fun' but I was hooked.... Now I see it.

I bought the books on my iphone and I read them while on the treadmill and bike at the gym :haha: so its gonna take me a bit longer as I dont get time but now I have seen the books I picture those actors and the actual film itself plays out in my head so maybe I should have read the books first.

Make sure you get "The Second & Short Life of Bree Tanner" it's a short story about the vamp that surrenders in Eclipse. It gives an insight of what happens to Newborn vamps.

Make sure you get "The Second & Short Life of Bree Tanner" it's a short story about the vamp that surrenders in Eclipse. It gives an insight of what happens to Newborn vamps.

That came up yesterday.. It didnt even register to me what it was :haha:

The books are great.

InfactI'm such a fan

Here in Our local cinema they have a twilathon.

At 16.45 they show te first one, then te second then the third at final at midnight the new one
Yes my and my bestest as well as my oh are going.

Beyhond excited!

The books are great.

InfactI'm such a fan

Here in Our local cinema they have a twilathon.

At 16.45 they show te first one, then te second then the third at final at midnight the new one
Yes my and my bestest as well as my oh are going.

Beyhond excited!

They're having one of those at our cinema too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->