twilight fans

bingbongbaby

Reaction score
https://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the...tinson-shaves-off-hair-noooooo-101315109.html
what has he done i dont like it lol:dohh:

I think he has got a look of Justin Timberlake here! I like it!!

Apparently he only did it because his hair was so messed up from all the stuff they put in it for the twilight film, and he is going to grow it out again...

Wow... he looks like a totally different guy! Glad he's going to grow it again!

Wow he looks miles better! As long as Taylor Lautner stays looking fit I'm not arsed :lol:

I think his hair would look better in between those lengths.
I agree as long as Taylor stays looking the way he does all is good :)

Better cropped!! i just want to tell him to wash it and get it cut when its long

Hmmm I think in between that would of looked better lol. Have they finished filming the last twilight film? Surely he would need long hair for it!

good point not sure if the finished unless he did it for the film? am with you an in-between style would have been much better

All the filming has finished they did the second film with the first! so its just sitting there waiting to be watched!!! We still have 10 months to wait!!

Not loving that new look :( Definately prefer him with longer hair xx

Tbh I'm only an Edward Cullen fanatic and think he's gorgeous,when rob isn't made up as him I can't see the big deal ....sorry :shy: xx

I like it a bit.. but can he just grow his hair out again, shave the beard and wear makeup to look like Edward forever.. PLEEEEASE?

lol i agree its like johnny depp as captian jack sparrow i think mm i like but when he is just him he just isnt the same lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->