Twilight - New Moon Trailer

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
All I can say is..... Is it November 20th yet :wohoo:

Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=capQ9gNegWI

Man I really hate her voice though! She looks the part of Bella, but her voice ticks me off so much for some reason. Movie looks good though :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got my headphones set up and by the time I pressed play again, youtube had taken it down ;_:

OMFG i'm counting down the days i can not wait to see it. Have you seen the latest shirtless pictures of rob too all i can say is YUMMY!!!!

Jeez no offence to you guys but I am SICK of Twilight and bloody Harry Potter.

Its for children.

Sorry I work in a school and get tired of these bloody fads very quickly.

I am SO glad Britains got Talent has finished...but Big Brother is around the corner Joy.

Jeez no offence to you guys but I am SICK of Twilight and bloody Harry Potter.

Its for children.

Sorry I work in a school and get tired of these bloody fads very quickly.

I am SO glad Britains got Talent has finished...but Big Brother is around the corner Joy.

Whatttt?! lol its no all for children.
fans like films and novels around this storyline enjoy all of the harry potter and twilight etc, they are brill and have a large viewers rating, i love Twilight but not a Harry Potter fan at all, but they are great films

i'm with you on that one t'elle a friend of mine had read the books before i saw the film but once i saw it once i had to read all four books and they were read within 2 weeks! Amazing story line and newmoon will be ace i'm most looking forward to breaking dawn though the honeymoon scenes will be ace!

yeah i cant wait now, i haven't read the books yet though lol, i dont want to spoil it before i see the film lol :) cant wait nt long nw :D xx

wooo, cant wait for this!!

OMG you have to read the books before the films.

fans like films and novels around this storyline enjoy all of the harry potter and twilight etc, they are brill and have a large viewers rating, i love Twilight but not a Harry Potter fan at all, but they are great films

I just find them so dull to be honest...and the bloomin kids just get fixated on who they think is fit and pay no attention to the rest of the movie

I cant wait!!! I thought the movie was meant to be out in november???

I just find them so dull to be honest...and the bloomin kids just get fixated on who they think is fit and pay no attention to the rest of the movie

I'll admit i have decided i am in lust with rob pattinson but i also completely appreciate the film/books and what they mean but if it's not your thing then it's not your thing.

T'elle, i told you i would lend you the books if you wanted I agree with anna, you HAVE to read the books! x

yeah you do cos eclipse wont be relased on big screen until June 2010 and no one has even mentioned breaking dawn yet!

BD is by far my fav of all the books

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->