Twilight

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Gah,

Please tell me I'm not the only person over the age of 15 who's in love with these novels (and movie?)

I read the whole four books in 3 days..
I bought the movie the day it was released.

And I'm acting like a stupid fan obsessed teenager - so excited about the upcoming New Moon release.

Lol, am I alone in this?

Not at all, I'm 20 and have read the books a million times and the movie just as many!! Can't wait to see New Moon. Hope to god they don't change the actor that plays Jake-apparently they think he looks too young but I love him!!

I love Harry Potter books and films and get kinda tired of people asking me why cos "aren't they kids books?!" Grr

hehe brilliant books though, I keep hearing rumours that they are releasing the books from Edward's point of view but not sure if thats made up or not....

Certainly not Ney Ney :)

I LOVED them too! :happydance:

I couldnt put them down & was totally gutted when id finished reading them :(

Havent seen the film yet coz my DH doesnt wanna watch it with me :( xx

Hello, I'm 20, My name is Tiffany and I'm a Twilight-aholic. :rofl: No, but seriously cannot wait for the New Moon movie to come out. DH and I decided a long time ago that we would be at the theater at 12 midnight when it shows for the first times :)

im just as bad and im 20.
i cant wait for the next film, tho i gotta admit i prefer the books alot more to the films.
my OH hates the films, cant get interested in them at all!!!
he laughs at me for being so in love with a fictional character tho

hey no ur def not alone!!! lol i LOVE Twilight and have watched the movie about 12 times now lol im so excited for the new moon release too in november lol i started a thread not so long ago too on how obsessive it is xx

No ur not alone, i recently started a thread about the movie...i love it, and i fell in love with him...*swoon* :lol:

I havent read the books but im going to go and buy them in a bit from ebay lol

Definitely not the only one :D My sister got me into it really.

im 31 and obssessed with all things Twilight and Robert Pattinson who plays Edward Cullen. my 12 yr old daughter thinks im sad!!! lol:blush:

Well I've only seen the movie, but DH has read all the books and really likes them. He's even read the online manuscript for Midnight Sun which is Edwards perspective on the first book. Its on her (steph meyers) website if anyone is interested.:)

(we're both 27!)

I've read Midnight Sun, too. Pretty good. There are some things there that happened when Bella wasn't around that are revealed in Midnight Sun....on her website, she has it, and also extra/cut scenes from each book :)

I did read the midnight sun leak on SM website, I was sad to hear that it was leaked in the first place, and wasn't going to read it just out of respect for her, but it got the better of me.

For those who haven't read the books, I highly recommend them.
I saw somewhere with an interview with SM that she's not ruling out another book.

Wohoo!

I am reading the series for the third time through, my husband thinks I'm nuts. We bought the movie on blu-ray the day it came out. I have even considered driving to Forks this summer just to check out the local Twilight stores :blush:

Buying the dvd to watch this weekend! Need to find more time to get through the books though - Im still on New Moon! xxx

I loved the books but the film really didn't do anything for me, it was a total anti-climax and disappointment, I thought. But I could read the books over and over.

i love love love the book+ film cant watit to read the next book and see the new mooovie!

Noooo not alon i luvvvv them i on the last book at the moment but wit a bubz i hard to finish lol read the other 3 in a few days tho.....very well written!!

Whens new moon out??? xx

New Moon is due for release in November

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back