Twilight

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
OMG how did I not watch this till last night?

I was never really bothered by seeing it till I got it through Lovefilm but I watched it and now I've ordered the 2nd already:blush:

I have a mahoosive crush on the vampire dude:kiss:

I love Twilight! You should read the books. They're a lot better than the films.

i've been meaning to watch them, I haven't seen any of them yet but i'm going to give in to them.. I kept thinking to myself that all these crazy fanatics must have a reason :haha: x

watched Twilight & New Moon last night.. can't believe I waited so long! I take back everything I said about not understanding why people thought Edward was gorgeous :haha: x

Im not an Edward fan, im more into jasper :)

I'm more into Jasper too! And Alice...

Oh girl there is SO much you need to know :lol:

Im a massive fan , read the books , seriously the films make so much better sence once there read x

Oh girl there is SO much you need to know :lol:

Im a massive fan , read the books , seriously the films make so much better sence once there read x

I totally agree, I watches the 1st 2 films then read the books - took me about 2 weeks to read all 4, my poor hubby and lo got a bit neglected lol! But much better having them all there unlike when I read the Harry potter books and had to wait for the next one to be written, how frustraiting! - anyway, back to topic! After reading the books I had to rewatch the 1st n second and they are soo much better now!

I'm definately an Edward fan, don't see what the fuss is about Jacob he is so arrogant and childish in the books, although I haven't seen eclipse so dunno what the actor's like! Gotta wait til it comes out on DVD now, can't wait!

Have you read Midnight Sun on Stephanie Meyers website? It's the first half of the 1st book through Edwards eyes! Soo good although frstraiting because it's notthe whole books!

I was a complete Edward fan but after seeing Eclipse it's all about Jasper, Hes sooo fiery

Yeh books are better but as the films came out before I read the books my imagination is ruined so it's good to watch the films for the eye candy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->