Twin bumps??

First time pic posting, I am finalllly popping :D
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/prncssjewl/bumptoload_250.jpg

Lovely bumps ladies :kiss:

Jogami, I can't believe you are still working :wacko: good for you. Good luck for Wednesday :thumbup:

Thanks tink :D so happy I made it and proved the nay-sayers wrong. My boss said she was extremely proud of me, I never took a sick day off related to pregnancy and I worked til the end. She gave me a massive bunch of roses, box of chocolates and a voucher for Baby City (UK's equivalent of Mothercare) of R2000, about £200 :shock: which was very unexpected but very welcome! :thumbup:

the other weird thing is how very many people i know where A is a girl and B a boy. heh now im feeling bad for the girl cause her brother now outweighs her... and she has been crammed down in my cervix so if i end up with a section despite her being teed up and ready to go... he will be older

Oh my god. That was totally me aswell! I kept saying or little girl was that determined to be born first that she's gunna be so gutted if I have a section and they pull our boy out first! She was that low down in my pelvis that the sonographers couldn't get any head measurements on her from 26 weeks! Luckily I managed to have normal deliveries so she is the older twin by 29 minutes (although that felt like a lifetime to me!!)

X

I do think its so weird that sometimes you just feel like you know, I use to think that it was just luck if the mom guessed right but I had a gut feeling. As of now our "little" girl isn't so little haha. She has been measuring big all along. I feel bad for our little boy, he has had the little sac and is measuring behind a little bit and on top of that even though he is on top he is being pushed around by his sister haha. He was getting kicks to the head during our 18 week ultrasound. One good thing about that is hopefully she'll stay in control just so she can be head down and go vaginal!

We took our Christmas pictures yesterday! (Rounding up and calling it my 20 week picture since I'll be traveling next week) I finally looked pregnant! It must have been what I was wearing because I don't look quite as big today as I did yesterday. Its nice to almost be at the point of looking pregnant and not like I've just eaten too much. This has been an eventful week, on top of finally starting to look pregnant I have started leaking some colostrum, my feet swelled up yesterday for the first time and I think by Tuesday I will hit the 10 pound mark (I have gained 9.5lbs so far). haha.

Attachments

• PC071125.jpg
    PC071125.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 27
27 Week bump :) Counting down now rather than up :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Attachments

• 27 Week Bump.jpg
    27 Week Bump.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Aww I'm lovin the twin bump piccies :thumbup:
You're all looking gorgeous with lots of healthy looking bumps:winkwink:

Makes me feel so much better about my bump, as I have constantly got people telling me how big I am going to get with twins, and then commenting on how big I am with so many weeks to go!?! Drives me nuts! :growlmad:

I'm expecting DCDA boy&girl twins :cloud9:

I've been doing weekly pics of mine so I'll upload a few to show my twin bumps growth :)

They are taken at 13 weeks, 16 weeks, 19 weeks and 22 weeks (last oen was taken last Monday at 22 weeks) I haven't taken one today yet for 23 weeks heehee :hugs:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev098pr___.png

Attachments

• 13 weekss.jpg
    13 weekss.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 16 weekss.jpg
    16 weekss.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Gorgeous bumps ladies :)

Here is my 33 week bump pic

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/9F8A585F-2BD9-4FD9-9B3A-6C1692BFA130-31432-000028050E647FA4.jpg

My stretched bump at 37 weeks today! 2 days til my c section :shock:
I can't believe its here!!! Its gone too fast actually.
Nervous and excited all at once...

Attachments

• SAM_1512.jpg
    SAM_1512.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 15
  • SAM_1513.jpg
    SAM_1513.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 31
  • SAM_1517.jpg
    SAM_1517.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Good luck Jogami! You have done soooo well :) How exciting xxxx

Jogami, good luck tomorrow!!! Hopefully, everything goes smoothly and I am sure babies will be gorgeous and healthy! Share the pics as soon as you can!

Good luck, jogami!

Here's my 30 week picture, a bit late :) The babies are measuring 3lb10oz and 3lb11oz :happydance:

Attachments

• 30w2d.jpg
    30w2d.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 31
28 weeks.. taken at work (usually i take them at home in gym gear but slept in today and forgot

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 25
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 45
Great bumps ladies!!

drsquid no stretchies! I'm impressed. I'm covered in them already.

I'll add 25 and 26 week bump pics on Sunday.

My 25 and 26 week bump. The pictures seem to look the same but I feel larger. It also appears that I need to invest in some longer shirts. :dohh:

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
  • 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
MrsC it's more outty this week! Some of these pics scare me lol

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/2CAB83AD-4829-469A-8ECB-759C1479C248-263-000000247CCFE6DC.jpg

My massive 16 week bump

MrsC it's more outty this week! Some of these pics scare me lol

Thats true! Haha no need to be scared. No matter what the babies will be worth it!

shobbs~ Great bump! I think mine was about the same at 16 weeks. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->