Twin bumps??

Here's my most recent bump pic taken today at 30+1. Had an unsettled night last night due to mild period like cramps and when i went to the toilet this morning i lost a bit of my plug :wacko: Hopefully its nothing to worry about as it was literally the size of a teaspoon xxx

Attachments

• 30 Week Bump.jpg
    30 Week Bump.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 18
Great bumps ladies!

Kelly I have been reading that you can lose plug for quite a while. Hopefully it isn't a big deal at the moment and all is well.

Starting to feel pretty uncomfortable when I first get up from bed or sitting down. Feels like a ton of pressure in my lower stomach area. Not sure if this is because both girls are heads down or if it's a normal pregnancy thing. :shrug:

28 week bump pic!

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
kelly- i was just commenting yesterday that i hadnt had bh in a while... then wham a ton last night. enough to make me paranoid

I havnt done a bump pic in a while so thought i would update with my 36 week pic.

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/0A5973D0-B1CC-48B9-ACCC-6C5E41028535-11534-00001063FCCF0E83.jpg

31 weeks, taken at the weekend. These last few weeks have flown by!!! xxx

Attachments

• 31 Week Bump.jpg
    31 Week Bump.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
35 weeks!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj489/Anikonjo/5967A98C-DA1E-4ECC-97C2-649C123C5D4B-83972-000018B3B786D0E0.jpg

Oh my goodness!!! You are have fantastic bumps but now i'm scared how big i might get!! I'm sure i'm quite small for twins though anyway?! That's what i keep telling myself but i went from being a size 6-8 with no bump to all of a sudden having a bump at 13 1/2 weeks and it's growing by the day!

Here's me today at exactly 17 weeks.

Attachments

• 17 wks bigger.jpg
    17 wks bigger.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
Cute bump Charlie! It sort of grows without you noticing and suddenly you realize how big you are lol. I've found the last month or so to be the biggest growth spurt. Had a scan yesterday and my twins had each gained 1 lb in the last 2 weeks! :haha:

I am officialy 9 weeks today, and here is my twin bump shot!!:happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/9weeks01-09-13_zpsa0734654.jpg

Here is my first official pic at 8 weeks..mostly just flubberbump and bloat

Attachments

• twins 8wk belly.jpg
    twins 8wk belly.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh my goodness!!! You are have fantastic bumps but now i'm scared how big i might get!! I'm sure i'm quite small for twins though anyway?! That's what i keep telling myself but i went from being a size 6-8 with no bump to all of a sudden having a bump at 13 1/2 weeks and it's growing by the day!

Here's me today at exactly 17 weeks.

You don't look too small, looks like you are right on track. I had like no bump at all till like 16 weeks and I didn't look pregnant most of the time until like 20 weeks and now at 24 weeks I sure don't feel small anymore. lol.

First picture is 17 weeks and the second is 24

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
32 weeks

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 25
Gorgeous bumps ladies :) DrS, can't believe you're 32wks already! It seems to have crept up on us (tho I'm sure you feel as though you've been pregnant for an eternity!) xx

Hi Ladies! I have been looking at these for weeks now and have decided to post the pics I have been taking weekly... I feel huge compared to some bumps on here and I know I am going to get really big! I do love looking at all of these though! :thumbup:

Attachments

• New Picture (7).jpg
    New Picture (7).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 52
lizzie- yes and no.. when i think back to various events that feel forever ago and realize i was pregnant then... then yes but until recently ive felt totally fine so.. oy last few days or so im really dragging. cleaned out the trunk of my car, put the spare tire back in, bought jumper cables and got some food at trader joes and i had to sit in my car to motivate to drive the 1 mile home. i went to med school so im used to sleep deprivation so im less worried about that when the babies come (though i dont like it). but this exhaustion with little effort is new to me

blucky- i was bummed to take so long to pop so... i wanted to be huge =) i got exactly the belly i wanted... all baby belly, little elsewhere =)

I did not take long AT ALL to pop... but my mom didnt with any of her pregnancies so I had a feeling I would show soon!

Lovely bumps.

Will be doing my 20 week pic this week. Our next scan is Wednesday :thumbup:

My last every bump pic :)

38 weeks and 2 hours before my section

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/36A95B8B-1F46-4E2D-A4C6-E3FC3C639489-2957-0000036809499DA4.jpg

Anikonjo - you're not wrong about it popping without noticing, it happened before and now i've almost stopped noticing it but other people are getting so shocked at the rate i'm growing and now it's really noticable in everything i wear. I'm going to start measuring the bump every couple of weeks to see if i've grown much!

TTC1soon, you've got a really neat little bump too, you can defo see how much you've grown in those two pics!!

And WOWWWWW Lisa84 - That is a mightyyyy bump!!!! How big were the babies??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->