Twin bumps??

Hi! I am 15 weeks+1 day pregnant with twins! :baby::baby: We are not sure what we are having yet but I found this website because someone I work with told me today that there was no way I had two in my belly. :growlmad: Like a fool, I googled it but found it really helpful because I found you all!. I am excited to share stories with you all. Due August 25!

Hi! I am 15 weeks+1 day pregnant with twins! :baby::baby: We are not sure what we are having yet but I found this website because someone I work with told me today that there was no way I had two in my belly. :growlmad: Like a fool, I googled it but found it really helpful because I found you all!. I am excited to share stories with you all. Due August 25!

Attachments

• IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 15
Looking good gabby!

Congrats jocehlert! Your small to start with so I really wouldn't worry!

looking lovely ladies!!

jocehlert i wouldn't worry about other peoples opinions, you know there is two in there and thats all that matters - my Dh has a colleague who i met in person this week when i took my two along to meet them and she is 16 weeks with twins and like you is very small to begin with and she looks like she has swallowed and apple lol The tiniest bump, but you'll be very grateful of that as you go along :) congratulations x

I swore I wouldn't say this, but....I kind of miss my belly and feel sad about not being pregnant anymore.

I swore I wouldn't say this, but....I kind of miss my belly and feel sad about not being pregnant anymore.

Its weird isn't it... all that pain forgotten already and wishing that belly back... dh has said no to getting my belly again boooooo that man lol x

I know the feeling, I already love my little belly. It makes the chub on it look intentional!

I was miserable the whole pregnancy and really didn't enjoy it much but it's weird how it becomes a part of you, when I see pictures I can't believe it and it's bittersweet that it's gone.

Crazy isn't is how you miss something that makes you so uncomfortable! I got really bad bump envy after having my lb but it went quite quickly :) I think it'll be different this time, although I'll miss my bump still I won't have time to get broody over other ladies bumps and newborns!

I even think I want to do it again, 4 weeks ago I would've killed someone for suggesting that lol

Lanet at 3/4 weeks pp i asked DH if he could consider trying for one more.... I knew his answer would be no, but i hoped the boys would have changed his mind, I would absolutely do it again right now if DH changed his mind (he won't as we are both too old in his eyes)

He always tells me he promised me we would try for one (he has two teenage boys already) and that i got twice what he promised me lol :haha:

9w4d, I had a scan today and they are sitting much higher than I thought, right between belly button and pelvic bone. They are also measuring a full week ahead of LMP :cloud9:

https://i.imgur.com/wUnHeuHh.jpg?1

Looks great!
Shells im the opposite, my husband told me while I was pregnant that he really likes kids and might want to have more. I was like "you don't say something like that to someone this pregnant!" Lol.
Now i guess we will see

I think it's so lovely that even the stress of a twin pregnancy and new borns doesn't put you ladies off trying again <3 whenever I was asked about future children straight after having Oscar I said I'd do it in a heartbeat! We started TTC when he was 5months old and it took until he was 14months for us to conceive our angel who I lost at 8wks (baby didn't grow past 4/5wks) then a further 9/10momths for the twins and I have spent this entire scared they won't make it. ATM I think the stress of this pregnancy and having a cm will make us stop after the girls are born, that and we feel we have been incredibly blessed with the children we have been given and don't want to push our luck! ATM anyway ;)

Dark star looking great :thumbup:

I'm having complimentary bump progression photoshoots starting today and also a new born one so I'll post a pic once we have them :)

My 1st bump picture at nearly 13 weeks, these babies are my 4 & 5 and this is my 5th pregnancy :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20150308_101654.jpg
    20150308_101654.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
Looking great bunnyhop!!

Laura it took me a very long time to get my two, the chances of me falling naturally are very slim, but i would love the chance to try knowing it wouldn't be the end of the world now if it didn't happen as i have my boys ... Dh is still saying no! (i'm still working on him lol)

Same here, it took us 3 1/2 years and finally IVF to concieve, so we would likely have to go down that road again, and it wasn't an easy one. I have a 12yr old dd and now these 2 and feel incredibly blessed and complete. It was a very scary pregnancy and I had nearly every complication that can happen!
Bunny hop your picture isn't showing up for me for some reason.
Laura I can't wait to see your photo shoot!

Congrats Bunnyhop!
I am so excited to see my little ones again at the doctor on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->