• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twin bumps??

Aww hun they'll soon be here! I wish I was at the gestation you are so I'd only have about 2wks max left!

I'm starting to panic thinking I will be giving birth soon no matter what, there's only one way out of this! Lol. If we could skip that part and go straight to them handing me my babies!

Haha gotta come out one way or another! Are you in line for natural ATM or c-section?

I've been told providing t1 is head down I'll go vaginal but have an early epi incase t2 doesn't co-operate and needs a c-section. Providing all is well until that point anyway! My lb got stuck, shoulder dystocia and needed help getting him (head down, legs in air and pulling while I pushed!) so I would be offered a c-sec due to traumatic birth but that wasn't even mentioned at my consultant apt. Then again if I hadn't told him the twins share a placenta he'd have carried on care as if they had their own!

I'm good to go for vaginal, I will get an early Epi too for the same reason, although I was already dilated to a 3 last time so it will be time for one anyway! And I believe they have all twins deliver in the operating room in case of emergency c section.
That does sound like a traumatic birth! Was he big?

That's a good point they never mentioned where I'd have them but it makes sense and saves the rushing around! I keep dreaming their here and I'm able to breastfeed!

You could say so lol he was 9lb 12oz and born at 38+6! I only had a small cut and no stitches! But I think that's cause he was there for so long I just stretched haha at least there's noway the twins will be that big lol

My daughter was 7lbs 9oz and born at 36 weeks 6 days so she was on track to be enormous. I keep thinking the same, as long as the twins don't each get that big!

Haha I'm sure we'd pop before then! Lol or be induced lol

Can't believe we've reached V Day! Accidental pink dress to celebrate my girls!

Attachments

• IMG_0859.jpg
    IMG_0859.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
It's just a little bump but here it is. By my dating scan I am 7w1d with fraternal twins - 5 whole days ahead of LMP. Both little ones had heartbeats. These will be my first children.

https://i.imgur.com/cOr8v64l.jpg

This was at 22 weeks 4 days with my identical twin boys! 😍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
Congrats dark star! That's gonna get a heck of a lot bigger ;)

Epp you're a week ahead of me and I have to say you look a good few weeks bigger!

This was 20+4, haven't done one this week yet!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/7E2B26B9-FCEE-4586-9CF9-F328A5FB03B1_zpsaewiaoit.jpg

I feel huuuuge, and the funny part is, when I was pregnant with DS everyone was so sure I was having twins because my bump got so big. This time around I'm about as big as I am now, at 28-30 weeks with my son.

Crazy isn't it! I was huge at the end with my lb too lord knows how big we'll be this time haha

Thanks shells :) still pretty flat when I lie down, other then where they're lying lol

Lovely bumps ladies
it seems a lifetime ago i was pregnant with my little girls xx

27 weeks with my fraternal girls ... eek! Getting close!

Attachments

• 27+1.jpg
    27+1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member