P1150475.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1150483.jpg
    P1150483.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 19w6d.jpg1.jpg
    19w6d.jpg1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 16
Feeling pretty good at the moment. After the nausea finally passed about 4 weeks ago it has made things a lot easier. Still get tired, but with 3 others I am busy most days. Looking forward to heading off on holidays on Tuesday yay!!
You look fantastic daisy. How are you going sleep wise? I am noticing it's starting to get a little more difficult.

i dont:( i am having a really hard time. seems i cant get comfy. i sleep in a stack of pillows!

not fun! but i know it will be worth it:)

WOW - it is incredible to think of them in there now, and they will be out later today :happydance: good luck again with today.

Just a quick question are you going to weigh yourself before and after, I've always been interested how much weight you lose just by having them?
I probably wont be brave enough to stand on scales at 37 weeks :haha:

So I finally weighed myself last night. And at 9 days PP I weigh....0.4lbs more than I did when I got pregnant! I lost all of the weight with the babies :happydance: Makes me happy bc I want to lose another 10lbs!

Wow Kristin - thats amazing!!! Can i please be really cheeky and ask how many lbs you put on in total during your pregnancy? Your boys look so beautiful in your picture!!!! Very photogenic!!!
Beckyboo
XXX

I gained 30lbs total....13lbs of that was the boys...and the rest I guess fluids, placenta..all that. I still have some of my belly (look like i'm about 5 months pregnant with a singleton still) so I wonder if once that goes away if I'll weigh even less

My bump tonight at 21+1, and my bump 10 weeks ago at 11+3 :haha:

Attachments

• 21+1.jpg
    21+1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 11+3.jpg
    11+3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
Kristen wooow! U did so great! I have already gained just over 30 :shock: but i have indulged a lil too much.

Daisy, i cannot get comfy to sleep either! Its so hard. I finally sleep out of pure exhaustion eventually.

Kristen wooow! U did so great! I have already gained just over 30 :shock: but i have indulged a lil too much.

Daisy, i cannot get comfy to sleep either! Its so hard. I finally sleep out of pure exhaustion eventually.

I had real bad ms until around 20 weeks so I didnt gain weight till after tha...but I was never hungry while pregnant, most of the time I had to force myself to eat. And I wasnt skinny by any means before so my body was ok with not gaining.

Just wait for the first night after having them...it was like heaven laying in bed and being able to get comfy...ive never slept as well as I do now in my whole life!! Thank goodness my 2 boys like to sleep too!

That newborn sleepy stage is so nice!!! Even tho they eat often, at least they will let you nap lol

I had real bad ms until around 20 weeks so I didnt gain weight till after tha...but I was never hungry while pregnant, most of the time I had to force myself to eat. And I wasnt skinny by any means before so my body was ok with not gaining.

Just wait for the first night after having them...it was like heaven laying in bed and being able to get comfy...ive never slept as well as I do now in my whole life!! Thank goodness my 2 boys like to sleep too!

tell me more about this beautiful sleep:) AHHHHH...it sounds magical :sleep:

I gained 30lbs total....13lbs of that was the boys...and the rest I guess fluids, placenta..all that. I still have some of my belly (look like i'm about 5 months pregnant with a singleton still) so I wonder if once that goes away if I'll weigh even less

Thank you Kristen - I felt so cheeky asking but was just intrigued. You're really inspiring me at the moment - getting to 38 weeks, managing to breastfeed both your boys and back to your pre-pregnancy weight so soon - if i get half-way near that I'll be chuffed. You're making me believe anything is possible - thank you!!!

Big hugs to you and your beautiful boys!
Beckyboo XXX:hugs:

Awww thanks!! I'm glad to help bc it is veryimportant to me to bf and so many people give up very fast...I just wanted people to know its very doable!!! As for the weight loss I still dont know how I lucked out on that one...lol I was bad with my eating some of the time I was pregnant lol and I never thought I would make it as far as I did, even the doctors were surprised...all I can say is take it easy as much as possible...get hubby to do everything lol I was lucky enough to not have to work all summer and have a dr that told hubby I couldnt do anything haha

22 weeks!

Just feel fat this week. UGH!

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
Looking good Loretta certainly not fat, I have days where I just feel huge. I've just being diagnosed with a polymorphic rash of pregnancy this has made me feel fatter and less attractive.
You look brill though x

Thank you. I think we all go through phases of feeling fat and unattractive don't we?! x

I'm totally in that feeling fat and unattractive stage!

You look great, Loretta xx

Wow, Kristin. You've done really well!!! I pray I'm as lucky as you. I'm up about 27 pounds so far.

Ladies, I think its normal to feel fat and unattractive.....at least at this stage :flower:

My 31 week bump pic!

Attachments

• Week 31.jpg
    Week 31.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member