Twin bumps??

A day early but my 23 week bump!

I seem to have dropped :wacko:

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
Beckyboo you look great! And wow at the weight of your daughter!!! x

Oh wow becky! Look at that change! Your bump looks great. How are you feeling?

Feeling OK but do feel as though I hit the wall this weekend. Trying hard to now relax now I'm on maternity leave but so far this morning the gas man has arrived at 8.30am 3 days early and I've had a call from my daughters school to collect her as she fainted this morning! So much for relaxing!!!:shrug:

Loretta- It must be a twin thing b/c I think we all look so low. I have so many people tell me I am ready to go into labor until I tell them I am pregnant with twins and nowhere near delivery time...their jaws drop. LOL!

Oh becky..i am sorry about your non restful first day:) I hope your daughter is alright! I will say it must be nice to have her in school. Me on the other hand am having tea parties and building block parties all day when I should be laying on the couch! :) My 2 Year Old wont let me relax:)

Loretta your bump does look like it has dropped a little, but looks good.

Here is my bump at 22+2, don't think that different to last week, BUT I am super happy as I am starting to feel regular movement from twin 1, previous to now I have only really felt twin 2. :happydance:

Attachments

• 22+2.jpg
    22+2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 25
You ladies look great!! Yeah I think we are bound to carry low lol. People around here also think I'm near delivery!

alwilan, thats great you can feel both babies now:) I had to hard of a time telling when they were transverse, but now that they are both head down and on both sides, it is SO MUCH EASIER! Puts my mind at ease.
I swear, my singleton pregnancy was so much less stressful:) HEHE Never worried about which baby I was feeling of it tests would be incorrect because of multiple babies....geeze:) No wonder I have grey hair already:)

alwilan, thats great you can feel both babies now:) I had to hard of a time telling when they were transverse, but now that they are both head down and on both sides, it is SO MUCH EASIER! Puts my mind at ease.
I swear, my singleton pregnancy was so much less stressful:) HEHE Never worried about which baby I was feeling of it tests would be incorrect because of multiple babies....geeze:) No wonder I have grey hair already:)

I am so with you, I have worried sooooooo much more with this pregnancy than any of my singletons. Like you said when there is 1, you know every kick and punch everything is ok, with twins and more you have no idea who is who half the time, I am still nervous before every scan, thinking what if...

19 weeks today bump! Do you realise it's only 19 more weeks to Valentine's day?? Haha,

I've never looked forward to it this much in my life!! :happydance:

Everyone on here is looking stunning by the way, Debs, Loretta, Beckyboo, PLB & everyone else on here - just beautiful!

13 weeks on left & 19 weeks on right :haha:

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 21
quick question since we are all kinda close in pregnancys. Have you guys packed your bags yet? I finally have and it is in my van. Since going to hospital the other day with bad contractions and getting a positive result on my fetal fibronectin test and them wanting me to stay the night ( I asked to come home and just come back if contractions got worse) I decided it was best to be ready...you just never know with these twins. Especially since I am measuring 34 weeks prego..and I only got to 37 on the dot last pregnancy.

Not yet but i am planning to get it done over the next few weeks. Just don't want to be caught out as you never know!

I've been all packed and ready since 24 weeks when my consultant said I should be ready just incase I got taken in on bed rest.
Beckyboo
XXX

yeah, bed rest was a fear of mine since i had it with DD for a night in hospital and had nothing packed, so I got to go home in 2 day old underwear. NOT FUN!

I have actually been telling myself I need to get that done! Lord knows I can't depend on hubby to pack what I need if I ended up on bedrest in the hospital again haha.

Oh these babies!

I haven't packed a thing! I don't even know what to pack! Have you got one bag for the babies and one bag for you? I keep thinking of things I 'might' need and at this rate I'll need about 5 suitcases!

Just wanted to share my 29 week bump picture with my two girlies :twingirls: :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_4778.jpg
    IMG_4778.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 30
Looks great!! Wow a lot of us are around the same. There's gonna be a twin explosion!

I'm not going to pack anything until 24 weeks, I'm not particularly supersticious, but.....

I was at a twins club meeting last night discussing birthing stories, and one thing that really came out, was how hungry the mums had been after giving birth especially if breastfeeding, and that they were having to buzz midwives for extra toast. So I will defo be packing some snack bars, crisps etc..., so I can get munchies if I need them.

Miss Melly and Windbloom fab pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->