Twin bumps??

Wow Daisy! That gives me a tiny bit of hope. My local twin mom group has been chatting about twin skin and tummy tucks lately and it's had me a little down. Not that my stomach will look that good, but maybe there's hope that it won't look like a pancake made of hamburger meat (description given to me by a local twin mom) :(

i was nervous too..but my skin is going back to normal. I was bad about using lotions to so I really thought I would look awful. I give it a few more weeks and I think it will look like it did before. I am excited to start working out again too.i miss it so much!

Here is my 26 week bump, taken this morning.

I have been worried of the effects of twin pregnancy, especially after 3 singletons, but we'll have to wait and see..... I've always consoled myself with the fact I would rather have my children than a tight tummy anyday.

Attachments

• DSC_0251.jpg
    DSC_0251.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 18
Kristin. You're NTNP!! Ohh I admire u lol. How r those gorgeous boys?

They are good! Growing like crazy, there are new pics in my journal. We r ntnp but hubbys sperm count is so low that we probably wont get pregnant without icsi again...so im not bothering with birth control, I hate taking it anyway lol

Haha well lots of women haves said that before! ;) all the best though xx. I don't trust birth control anymore :shock:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111030-00711.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111030-00710.jpg

31 + 3

Felt like I grew lol

Debs & PLB you are looking stunning!!

Here's me at 22+6!

Attachments

• 22+6.jpg
    22+6.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 27
Hows the bed rest going Peace? Hard to believe you are still growing, but the bump is looking good :thumbup:
Mel your bump is looking fab and defo getting bigger x

Oh my days I'm so enormous!!! Really not sure how much longer I can hold out. Everyone's looking so beautiful!!!

35weeks - Think Daisy will really miss my bump!
[IMG]https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/beckyboobump/35weeks.jpg[/IMG]

36 weeks yesterday - Everything so tight and heavy - excuse stretch marks which aren't from this pregnancy but eldest daughter who was 10lbs14ozs when she was born!
[IMG]https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/beckyboobump/36weeks2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/beckyboobump/36weeks5.jpg[/IMG]

Wow Becky, you look gorgeous, but it amazes me how you don't fall forward, you have an amazing bump and it looks like it is all babies x

Wow Becky, you look gorgeous, but it amazes me how you don't fall forward, you have an amazing bump and it looks like it is all babies x

Thats half the problem - I'm like a weeble that never gets up!!! I do keep stumbling and tripping now and am soooooo scared of having a bad fall and hurting my precious cargo. C-section is booked for 2 weeks time with steroid injections next week but have consultant this afternoon and am going to beg them to bring section forwards by a week. Just feeling so ill now:shrug:
Beckyboo
XXX

Girls you all look amazing. Beckyboo that has to my the most impressive bump i have ever seen! It just never ends :haha:

27 weeks! Trird tri. Woop woop. Massive growth spurt this week! First pic is last week and 2nd is today :wacko:

Excuse the marks on my belly they are crease marks from my nap :haha:

Attachments

• Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Becky, i hope your appointment goes well. I understand it must be scary, but your comment about being a weeble made me laugh x

Loretta, congrats on 27 weeks, I'll be joining you on Saturday, i think I've had a growth spurt too. You are looking good though. I need naps all the time, although lando, my youngest doesn't agree and keeps waking me up by kissing me or worse jumping on the bump!

Gorgeous bumps ladies, I miss my bump sooo much :( Beckyboo, what's bizarre is that after delivery you feel like you're floating the first time you walk lol. The loss of all that weight up front makes you feel weirdly light and floaty - it's bizarre.

Beck, you're not that much smaller than I was at 36wks and the boys ended up being 8 and 9Ibs ;) WIth a previous 11Ib daughter I'd say you're in for a couple of 7Ibers atleast hun.

Here's mine at 38wks - half is covered by the bump belt, but look where my legs are relative to it and you'll get the idea. It was so low from 32wks and I had to hold it up as I walked :) xxx

Attachments

• CIMG0909.jpg
    CIMG0909.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 53
Wow, you were huge and carrying low, it must be so bizarre when you don't have it anymore. I'm feeling positively petite now. My hubby said the other night " do you think you'll get bigger" i don't know how mens brains work?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->