Twin bumps??

Is flipping from one position to another in bed and getting absolutly knackered classed as exercise? If so I'm getting loads! Once upon a time long, long ago this post would have had a totally different meaning, but there is no way i could go for that form of exercise anymore :haha:

LOL! :rofl::rofl::rofl: To answer your question: YES! I'd say rolling over in bed should definitely count as exercise. :)

Been in the hospital for 3 days with contractions. ugh!

Everyone is looking fab.

My 31 weeker
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111027-00691.jpg

I know your glad to be home Brandy! SO glad you are still pregnant! Great bump..31 already!

so glad I'm still pregnant too! Your 2 are looking wonderful..so precious :hugs:

Peace, glad you are home. Was worried you may be in hospital, when you didn't post for a while. Bump is looking fab x

So glad those babies are staying put for now Peace :hugs:

I'm doing ok, touch wood. I have had a rather uneventful couple of weeks, and am only suffering the normal pregnancy complaints, heartburn, tiredness, etc.. X

Don't know how that face appeared?!

I'm doing ok, touch wood. I have had a rather uneventful couple of weeks, and am only suffering the normal pregnancy complaints, heartburn, tiredness, etc.. X

Don't know how that face appeared?!

just glad you have stayed away from the hospital:):thumbup: keep up the good work

Im jealous daisy!! I have a lot of loose skin ugh! You look great!

Kristin. You're NTNP!! Ohh I admire u lol. How r those gorgeous boys?

Daisy, your avatar picture is beautiful, and you look so happy. As for your post baby belly it is incredible, well done :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->