Twin mummies! any advice??

Caelli86

Twin mummy to be!
Reaction score
I just found out yesterday at my 12 week scan that im expecting twins! After getting over my shock i'm after some advice from any other twin mummies out there. I have no idea what kind of pram to buy ect :wacko:

Hello. Congrats. I'm a twin mummy. My ID boys are now 2. I also have an 11 month old boy and I'm (secretly) pregnant again. If they're your first babies it's like being chucked in at the deep end but so rewarding. My second pregnancy (baby no3) was so easy after having twins that we've gone for another!! If I were you I'd join the twin mummy chat pages on Facebook. You could also join your local twins club. Good luck xx

Congratulations! I'd be shocked with twins too! Double the fun, and they'll always have each other to play with!

Congratulations! Have you found the twins and multiples section on BnB yet?

I thought there would be one but couldn't find it, maybe I missed it :winkwink:

These babies will be my 3rd and 4th child :thumbup:

Congratulations, Its a minefield looking for prams I have already started mine are babies 4&5 due August. I like mama facing prams so currently thinking a Bugaboo Donkey suits me best although has a high price tag :thumbup:

I thought there would be one but couldn't find it, maybe I missed it :winkwink:

These babies will be my 3rd and 4th child :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/ Its way down in the parenting section :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->