Twin Scan Picture at 12w 5d!

Thank You Ladies!

They were too cute in there rolling back to front! If you havent already had your 12 week scan, you will love it and the baby (babies)!!! It was awesome!

Very sweet pictures! Congratulations on your two precious babies! :)

Oh how fab congrats on your twins! The pics are so clear :D

Beautiful pics hun, some of the best pics of scan photos Ive seen on here for a while! :D I hope you dont mind me asking, but how big is your bump? Is it massive already?! xx

congratulations!
I had twin girls two weeks ago, its hard towards the end but so worth it

My bump is growing much more quickly than with my DD 7 years ago! I feel hard lumps in my lower abdomen where the babies are, which makes it very easy to find them on the doppler.

I am thinking I am going to be huge!!! :lol:

I look about 5 months pregnant with a singleton!

My OBGYN mentioned that usually those on their subsequent pregnancies and with having twins, will usually be about 2 months bigger than someone with a singleton pregnancy.

Crazy!

Thanks everyone for looking at my double blessings!

I look about 5 months pregnant with a singleton!

My OBGYN mentioned that usually those on their subsequent pregnancies and with having twins, will usually be about 2 months bigger than someone with a singleton pregnancy.

Crazy!

Thanks everyone for looking at my double blessings!

My fundal height measured 53 weeks when I delivered at 34 weeks lol so yes hun you may get huge

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! :rofl:

53 weeks??!!!!! :lol:

Oy Yoy Yoy!!!!

I'm ok with huge I suppose, as long as they are very healthy!

I am awaiting the results from the first tri screening I had last week to check for downs and others.

Eeeeck! the waiting is suspenful!

Anna, do you remember the early hb's of your precious twin girls??

Baby A is measuring 13w 0d while Baby B is measuring 13w 2d!

Baby A's HB is 158bpm
Baby B's HB is 163bpm

They are doing great so far and I am on cloud 9! Just wanted to share if anyone is interested!

I think in order to see the picture a little bigger, I am assuming it has to be clicked on! :)

Thanks for looking! :hi:

Just wondering, when you did you first see that it was twins? what wk?

jmla, I went for an emergency scan at 6w 3d and there they were, TWINS!!! I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears!!!

baby a is measuring 13w 0d while baby b is measuring 13w 2d!

Baby a's hb is 158bpm
baby b's hb is 163bpm

they are doing great so far and i am on cloud 9! Just wanted to share if anyone is interested!

I think in order to see the picture a little bigger, i am assuming it has to be clicked on! :)

thanks for looking! :hi:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome!! Congratulations! They are touching toes, how sweet is that

are you looking pregnant? This is my second pregnancy also and my belly has exploded... im 'concerned' i might have 2 in there too... lol. Just wondered what your differences were with your singleton. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->