Twinges in cervix along with feeling of needing a wee

clacko

Reaction score
I'm 36 weeks and last week baby was 4/5 palpable. Today Iv felt like twinges in my cervix along with feeling like I need a wee when I dont. Tmi but my down there also feels really swollen and like its lower in a way :-/

This is third baby and previous pregnancies I was induced at 37 weeks although my 1st I started with contractions the day of induction, both times I was 2cm dilated already, are these twinges and symptoms a sign I'm dilating or something else?

I'd like to say that it sounds promising, like your body is preparing.
but I also think you have explained how I've been feeling for the past week perfectly but only 32 weeks. For you I hope its good news and you are beginning to dilate and efface in preparation. For me I just hope this little one stays put til 36 weeks!

I'm pretty sure I had something similar before having my others. It's looking like I'll be induced with this one also if don't go before then x

Are they wanting to induce you at 37 weeks again?

Ive had all of this since week 37.

I am now 2/5 and 2-3cm and almost fully effected so your pains can be engagement and dilation.

It all depends on my Bp, iv had preeclampsia with both previous pregnancies and its border line at the moment, previously it was borderline until 37 weeks then it hit so was induced x

I got those feeling towards the end with my dd and when the mw was about to perform my sweep she asked if I'd had any pains etc and I said no as I thought it was normal but when she checked I was already 2 cm dilated. This time however I've been having those same feeling since about 26 weeks :-/ hoping it means I won't go over edd this time but I highly doubt that!

intresting post. Ive been feeling diff dwn bellow to. Feels all swollen etc like this 5days now, also feel like need pee wvery time stand up lol. I thought maybe bubs startin engage etc am 35+1 an no3 for me to

Deff sounds like could be our baby's engaging, I felt like this last week and midwife said baby is starting to engage

I've been feeling like this too... on and off the past couple weeks, but this week it's gotten much more frequent and intense. I'm hoping it's a good sign. I keep trying to convince myself pain is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->