TWINS did you just "know" before your found out?

Didn't want to read and run! Look forward to your update after your scan :) x

So today the hunger is worse! It's like i can't go an hour without eating and all i want is fish! I've had baked tilapia with rice and tartar sauce three times today plus all the snacks of fruit, yogurt, crackers, and a corndog! Lol AND it's salmon and shrimp for dinner! Hahaha! I'm feeling a bit like a pig today... but if i get hungry i get dizzy and sick to my stomach....

Can't wait to hear if it does end up being twins!

I'd love a set, myself. I MC'd twins last year, they suspect I was a twin, my mom was a twin, my sister had several pregnancies featuring twins. It seems to run in the family, both identical and fraternal. While I got a BFP at 9dpo and got a positive on a digi when I first tried one at 10dpo, so I can hope! It looks like my hCG levels are going up pretty fast. Still, I'm pretty sure it's just one in there... I can feel it on the lower right side, and I didn't feel myself ovulate from the left ovary this month. Boo.

I don't think you can tell if you are having twins by your bump or symptoms. I had massive bumps with all 3 of mine. (2 of which were big babies)

Symptoms i had severe morning sickness with my son as well as other symptoms a mum i knew had twins said she had no sickness.

but because there are so many twins in the family you could be, are the rest of your kids not twins?

No twins yet. I have 3 singles ☺ i was talking with my mom yesterday and she told me about 4 other sets of twins in our family! She does most of the genealogy in our family... pretty interesting atleast ❤
Some people don't get symptoms from pregnancy, period. I just don't know why, with 3 pregnancies that were all very mild symptoms and now this one that's completely opposite....

So today the hunger is worse! It's like i can't go an hour without eating and all i want is fish! I've had baked tilapia with rice and tartar sauce three times today plus all the snacks of fruit, yogurt, crackers, and a corndog! Lol AND it's salmon and shrimp for dinner! Hahaha! I'm feeling a bit like a pig today... but if i get hungry i get dizzy and sick to my stomach....

Since carrying twins I have felt hunger rage like never before. I get crazy insane and ready to yell and cry at strangers, and feel feverish and dizzy. It's terrible.

Since carrying twins I have felt hunger rage like never before. I get crazy insane and ready to yell and cry at strangers, and feel feverish and dizzy. It's terrible.

Yes! The dizziness is crazy and i get cranky quick from being hungry!

Love this thread! Having had + tests pretty early and digi reading ahead in the weeks, it crossed my mind. Looking forward to hearing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->