twins? help!!!

choward000

Reaction score
I had an ultrasound today and i posted it to my Facebook page, multiple people are telling me they think it's twins! I'll upload the pic and see what you all think.

Would love to see a pic if you could get one uploaded! Surely the sonographer would have told you if they thought it was twins though?? Xx

I have it uploaded j just can't figure out how to attach it?

Attachments

• IMG_20150327_113431.jpg
    IMG_20150327_113431.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 124
So it was done on a portable machine, which looked like an ipad and I was holding the screen to take a pic on my phone so I'm not sure that she even seen.

Yeah its hard to tell but you would figure the sonographer would have told you that it was two babies. Maybe you will find out for sure at your next dr apt as they get sent the images. But its odd for them to not say anything.

Im sure they did see as they do a thorough check themselves to check measurements etc. Who knows.

Well we didn't do measurements today, it was literally a 2 min ultrasound with me holding the little screen.

How far along are you? I would be inclined to say it does look like twins, just a bit puzzled as to why the sonographer wouldn't have mentioned it. Maybe it is just this certain imagine that makes it look like twins? Anyway, I hope you get told soon whether it is one or two :) xx

It does look a lot like there are two in there. Just out of curiosity, why did you have such a quick scan with you holding the screen? And when do you have your next scan?

I have heard that sometimes if one twin looks weaker they don't mention it at the initial ultrasound and just say it looks like a "healthy pregnancy".

My doctor has a portable machine that looks similar to an ipad so an ultrasound tech didn't do it, she did just to give me a sneak peek before my 20 week anatomy scan. I'm 11 weeks and 3 days

I would say that looks like twins to me. I would be calling the doctors office and asking them what's up!

Since a tech didnt do it, you should go get a private scan done to find out for sure. Then you dont have to wait until the 20 week scan since thats so far away. Did they not do a prior scan with a tech before this one?

Defo does look like there are two in there..maybe get a private scan like the previous poster suggested I wouldn't be able to wait haha xx

Do you not have your 12 week scan coming up then, if you're 11 weeks..?
It's hard to tell with the angle, because the right hand side isn't showing and you so can't see the everything... But I've had thought a doctor would still know if it was one baby or two..?

It sure does look like two to me, I agree id be getting a private scan I wouldn't be able to wait! Hope you find out soon :) xx

I can see why people are saying twins, but with my second pregnancy the angle the scanner was pushed at made the ultrasound waves reflect so it looked like two -my partner and I both got a fright when she showed us our pics but then she explained! I had one pic with what looked like 2 this time but it was just one.

It's hard to tell anything bc of the angle. You could be seeing an ultrasound artifact. Have they listened to the heartbeat yet? Or have you had any other scans? Just strange to me that you'd be scanned, even a short one, and the doctor wouldn't have taken a peak too, even afterwards at a pic, and not say anything about a twin. Good luck

At your next appointment maybe show the doctor the photo and he/she might check for you?

I'm no expert but I would definitely get a private scan to check if it were me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->