twins? help!!!

Difficult one as the scan is so poor. Here are my photos at 9 and 12 weeks, they are super clear as two babies, I would ring the person who scanned you, as I am surprised they would not mention it as you would need to be on higher doses on FA and have a different prenatal plan :thumbup:

Attachments

• sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
  • c8fc1833-f005-41bf-bcc5-c184ad83041d.jpg
    c8fc1833-f005-41bf-bcc5-c184ad83041d.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14
I have a Feeling it may just be the positioning of the ultrasound. She said the dr didnt look at it as only she was holding the monitor and got a brief look to see and take a pic. However i find it strange that the dr didnt look first to get the right positioning of the baby and then have you see and take a pic. I know that when you are just getting in the view of baby it can look like two separate areas etc. It really was a bad angle and not a great pic. Not sure why they didnt make sure it was in the proper position. But like i mentioned before i suggest getting a private scan done where a tech is the one looking at the ultrasound and can say for sure. When i got my sneak peak prior to my 12 week us the dr was the one looking at the baby and i got to see baby at the same time. Mind you it wasnt a hand held one, but still the dr was viewing it. If you arent an expert at knowing ultrasounds, things can be misinterpreted. Only a tech can say if its twins or not.

I agree...it's difficult to interpret an ultrasound if you're not a tech. Did the tech not look at the pics at ALL? If I had any inkling that I had twins in my belly, I'd get a private scan.

My friend found out she was having twins at her 20 week scan (which was her first scan).. Blows my mind how some dr.s make you wait that long. I would want to know for sure if I were you. I would ask about the Nucheal Translucency scan done between 12 and 13 weeks. I thought most insurance companies covered this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->