Twins on motorway!! Omg

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Anyone seen this? OH showed me it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6e3OwOws3I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

wtf!! i dont have the volume on so whats the story? did they just throw themselves infront of traffic!!??

jesusssssss. psychos!!!

omg!! well no i want to watch the other 3 sections so i know what happens !

i watched this when it was on tv. they did a follow up on them and one of them went on to stab and kill a man! x

This was on BBC1 earlier this year.

1 of them ran into traffic, she got hit and survived but then she went onto stab a man.

It was really weird, it was never explained why she jumped into traffic but she was off her rocker :(

V xxx

OMG!!!
Im off to watch the rest of it now.
I cant believe all them peoples lives they put in danger on that motorway and how good were them random men going to help out!!

can someone please post the other videos of it, x

I threw up 35 seconds into watching that video.
Throwing youself in front of a lorry like that is fucking vile. I'm sorry but the lorry driver will probably suffer greatly after that.

can someone please post the other videos of it, x

Sorry i dont know how to post videos :dohh: but if you go on youtube and type in Traffic cops twins madness in the fast lane they come up, there numbers :)

I really think im going to have nightmares after watching all them, its so so strange, id love to know why :S

I won't be watching the next parts, I hope they both rot in hell, the sick, mindless, ignorant set of scumbags.
I don't know why they didn't tazer the physco bitch when she ran into the next set of lanes, or at least use brutal force on her.

Here is a news story from when she stabbed the guy and killed him, but there are also videos of the motorway incident on there. I still cant believe they lived after 1 getting hit by the truck and the other getting hit by TWO cars!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stabbed-stranger-death-day-released-jail.html

Ooh! There is more info on Wikipedia! I forgot she also threw herself off a bridge onto the A50, and survived!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

'No drugs or alcohol were involved in any of the incidents.[1][2] Their actions have never been explained, other than by a rare, induced delusional disorder which caused the pair to be temporarily insane.[3]'

BOTH sisters suffer from this 'rare' disorder?!

This is actually boiling my piss!

She was sentenced to five years imprisonment and is scheduled for release in mid-2011.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?!!!!
This crazy bitch is probably now walking free after killing someone and is clearly a danger to herself and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->