Twins on motorway!! Omg

'No drugs or alcohol were involved in any of the incidents.[1][2] Their actions have never been explained, other than by a rare, induced delusional disorder which caused the pair to be temporarily insane.[3]'

BOTH sisters suffer from this 'rare' disorder?!

This is actually boiling my piss!

Hmm, I'm sure at the time it was on tv, it was said that the twins had been on some sort of drug that made them extra strong and not feel pain, which is why they kept getting up after getting hit by the cars and continued running and fighting with officers. :shrug:

'No drugs or alcohol were involved in any of the incidents.[1][2] Their actions have never been explained, other than by a rare, induced delusional disorder which caused the pair to be temporarily insane.[3]'

Hmm, I'm sure at the time it was on tv, it was said that the twins had been on some sort of drug that made them extra strong and not feel pain, which is why they kept getting up after getting hit by the cars and continued running and fighting with officers. :shrug:

Yea it does but in the other videos it goes onto say that in the blood tests and things that were taken in the hospital no alcohol or drugs were in their bodies!!!! Very Strange!!!!

Yeah I recall them saying they thought they were drunk, on drugs or the 2nd woman, who got up, suffering head injuries as sometimes thats an effect with head injuries.
She didn't have head injuries when she ran into the bloody road infront of oncoming traffic so that ruled it out for me right away!
They're vile!

And she attacked her self with a hammer! Argh them poor drivers I would of been sick if I was one of them!

Sorry to post again but this is actually the craziest thing I have ever seen.
I just cannot get over 5 YEARS as a punishment.

My question. Manslaughter?
I'm saying premeditated, in response to her saying 'usually in sweden they say an accident rarely comes alone, usually at least one more follows, perhaps two'
Why was she released after 1 day? She was clearly a danger to so many people.

can't believe she's not even going to serve 5 years for killing that poor man! makes me so so angry!!! she will be out in no time, and can pretty much bet she wil go crazy again!! urgh!!!

live right near keele too! don't remember this happening!! xxx

Whats even more scary is one of them is (or at least was I thin kshes still there) being held at the prison just down the road from us and because of a loophole in the law they arnt allowed to re asses her or insist she has counceling after her release so she will juat be let loose into my town with no way of tracking her afterwards.

motorway maddness it was called , watched it ages ago, proper weirdos :wacko:

Its a bit "strange" bit twilight zone ! haha .. still tho why on earth are they letting her out :/

Cant watch this, a man stood in front of my BIL's lorry yesterday on a motorway, he lent forward so the lorry hit his head :nope: luckily my BIL saw him so managed to slow to around 10mph and didnt kill him, but the guy laid on the floor while my BIL was trying to help him just screaming "I WANT TO DIE"

Its fucking awful, dont these people think of the poor fucker driving the car?

Don't forget Ladies that they have a mental illness. Yes they should never be free again for the protection of themselves, or others, but it's a illness none the less.

there like robots tho how they just stand bk up after been knocked over by trucks ! very scary to know there people out there like this walking the street :nope:

WTF?!?!?!?!? Omfg!!!!!!!! Seriously I need to watch the rest...... I'm shocked!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->