Twins, so nervous!

Nikki B

Reaction score
I found out last week that baby #2 was really babies 2&3... Both were measuring spot on with good heartbeats which I know is a good sign. But I'm so nervous! I'm 8 weeks right now. I hate this early stage when you just have to have faith everything is ok... My next appt is two weeks from tomorrow, it's going to be a long two weeks!

Wow congratulations my older sistwe just had twins bk in August. lots of luck yaaaay xx

Congrats! I just found out I'm having twins too! I'm only 6+3 so a long way to go!

Wow congratulations :) did u have any signs it was twins?xx

Congrats ladies! I'm 9 weeks and found out we were having twins at 7 weeks!

I've practically panicked my way through the last 2 weeks!

My husband has been joking since the start that it was twins because my symptoms kicked in so much earlier and I started thickening up a little right away, but I chalked it up to it being my second child. I had to take clomid both times to get pregnant so I know there was a chance of twins but I didn't really think it would happen lol. My symptoms aren't bad at all, a little nausea here and there, sore bbs, mostly just really tired but also waking a lot at night. I'm very anxious at this stage when you can't feel them moving. Glad you get more ultrasounds with twins!

My husband has been joking since the start that it was twins because my symptoms kicked in so much earlier and I started thickening up a little right away, but I chalked it up to it being my second child. I had to take clomid both times to get pregnant so I know there was a chance of twins but I didn't really think it would happen lol. My symptoms aren't bad at all, a little nausea here and there, sore bbs, mostly just really tired but also waking a lot at night. I'm very anxious at this stage when you can't feel them moving. Glad you get more ultrasounds with twins!

Thats amazing I always thought symptoms were alot worse with twins and more morning sickness ect xx

I knew there was a chance it could be twins coz I had ivf and two embryos were put in. My symptoms started really early and are stronger than when I was pg with a singleton so that gave me an inkling too.

I just found out we were having twins last Tuesday. Super excited, but wow!!! We had joked about it a little, because I started showing early too, but I also figured it was because it wasn't my first. Also, when I took the home test, the line showed up immediately, and really dark. With my first child, I had no morning sickness, and with this pregnancy, I was pretty much nauseas all the time for the first three months. By the US measurements, they're estimating that I'm around 15 weeks. Good news, nausea has subsided, energy is back, AND, I've started to feel movement every now and then!!!

Hi I'm just over 13 wks-my ticker needs updating! We found out about our twins at 8+5. Its still sinking in. All good at 12wk scan. Seen the consultant as well-will be allowed to get to 36 wks. Have got scans every 2 wks due to them being identical and at risk of twin to twin transfer. These are our first after a mmc so don't know if symptoms are bad but have all day low level nausea but haven't been sick. Coincidentally my bro has identical twins so we'll be able to save a few pennies on double everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->