twins?

activelyttc13

Reaction score
hi I am currently 13+6 weeks pregnant, this is baby number 4 for me, i feel huge already and have had other twin mommies ask me if i am having 2, i am getting an ultrasound done on thurs to find out gender and if there are 2, what do you think the first pic is from 12 weeks and the last pic is from yesterday sorry its not a great pic hope you can see how huge i am

do you think twins or just big due to 4th preg

Attachments

• 100_2289.JPG
    100_2289.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_2298.JPG
    100_2298.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 36
I think you look pretty normal for someone who has already had 3!!

If you're having twins, so am I, because I'm that big, and I'm not even 10 weeks! (Basically what I'm saying is, you're in good company :winkwink:)

Im 11 weeks and im that big. I was scared because I already have a set of twins and I didn't know if I could handle it again. I only have one though.

hi I am currently 13+6 weeks pregnant, this is baby number 4 for me, i feel huge already and have had other twin mommies ask me if i am having 2, i am getting an ultrasound done on thurs to find out gender and if there are 2, what do you think the first pic is from 12 weeks and the last pic is from yesterday sorry its not a great pic hope you can see how huge i am

do you think twins or just big due to 4th preg

I was huge with my second dd and everyone said "twins!" No twins, but the fact that I had a prior pregnancy coupled with the fact that my placenta was bigger than my baby (who weighed almost 10lbs) I certainly looked like I was having twins! Do twins run in your family? I'm thinking I could be having twins too. I have like 5 out of 8 things on the "likely to have twins" list and 8 out of the 13 symptoms. Hard to tell though. I'm only 4+6.

impossible to say i was huge by 10wks with 2nd was only one.good luck with your scan.

i no some one whos 22weeks an her bump(second preg) looks same size if not bigger than i was at full term with both mine. Now am about 7wks(3rd preg). I had a bad cold which made me sick an am so tiered an pissin alot lol. Heartburn(norm 20 odd weeks for me). I hope mine aint twins lol oh isnt happy as it is. I my self am twin and twins run on my side fam on both my mum an dads side, norm skips generation. I always warn us person so they can do through cheeck. I may get early us this time i did with other pregs due abdo pain but this time dates unknown. i am only 22 with 2yr 3month old an 14.5 month old. I was small/neat first was 6oz 12ib second 6oz 7ib.

My SIL is a twin and was "larger" for her first pregnancy - still only 1!! Think it's impossible to predict esp. as you have been pregnant before. But if it's what you'd like - hope you get 2! xx

im glad to hear all the comments, I only thought so in the beginning because I had no morning sickness with the other pregnancies and they were very easy, with this one I was sick all the time and could sleep for 20 hours at a time, I don't have any that run in the family so I kinda already figured not which I am glad to hear, I don't think I could handle 2 more babies at a time, going from 3 to 5 would be crazy for me, well cant wait for tomorrow im so impatient, I want to know what it is already, lol

I am glad I found this thread! I am just over eight weeks with my second pregnancy and just found out I am having twins. I have been trying to hide my stomach (I am not a small girl either, so I thought it would be easier) because I am not ready to tell everyone yet, but it is becoming impossible. I thought I was going crazy that I could be showing already!

And honestly, this is only my second pregnancy, so I am not surprised by your pictures:)

well I had my ultrasound done yesterday and...... there is only one and its a girl!!:pink:

I have no idea, I wanted a boy so im really hoping theyre wrong, I have been googling everything and have found they can be wrong, heres to hoping

i think you look a lovley size for it being your 4th pregnancy hun, hope the scan went well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->