Twins!!

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Hi ladies well I had a scan earlier the revealed TWINS :wacko:

I can't believe it! I kept asking "are you sure!?" even tho I could see it!

Non identical and due 12th September altho I probably won't make it full term and could be induced or c-section around 36 weeks 22nd August

Ill have a 18 month old and twins

I'm in shock!

lol congrats! more power to you! not sure how I'd handle two plus a young one! very exciting!

Congratulations!!!! how lovely, although I expect it'll take a few weeks to get used to! How cone they gave you an early scan? Did they suspect twins?

Congratulations!!!! how lovely, although I expect it'll take a few weeks to get used to! How cone they gave you an early scan? Did they suspect twins?

I had no idea how far along I was as I've not had a period as I'm still breastfeeding and dr gave me a note and said to go into early pregnancy unit today to see how far I was

That's so exciting, congrats!!

Congratulations! Fabulous news. I am a triplet and it's definitely special!

That's great news!! Must be scary! Do either you oe your husband have twins in the family?

wow congrats!! must have been a big shock! pretty cool though :thumbup:

wow congrats hun!

i keep thinking i might be having twins i am massive lol only 9 weeks as well lol, thats what i am going to allow myself to think until i get shown just one then i will have to face facts that i am bloater lol, would love twins! congratulations!

Thanks girls

Yeah twins runs in my family but I always thought it would never happen to me, how wrong was I lol
xx

Wow, that's wonderful news! Congratulations!
One of my very good friends had twins after already having their little boy (actually very similar age gap that your children will have), and her house is crazy, but full of happiness and love. It's a lovely place to be :)

WOOOO HOOOOO Big super massive Congrats to youxxx

Oh my gosh! How blessed! I but I feel your fear! I have my u/s today and I'm scared they'll say TWINS!

I will also have a 19 month old! LOL

Wow, what a shocker!!

I am a twin and i know you'll definatly have your hands full!!

My mum said she found it easier with twins when we got to toddlers as we always had each other to play with and she could sit back a bit and not have to join in so much!

Congratulations xxx

Wow, how exciting...congrats! :hugs:

Don't tell my husband, but I'm secretly hoping for twins. :shhh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh