Twins!!

ahhhhhhh wow thats amazing congratulations :) id love twins xxxxx

Congratulations!!!! I would love to have twins but have no idea how we would cope!

congratulations!

im expecting twin girls

they normally induce at 37 weeks as its full term for twins
and they only c section for medical issues lol, or if the first twin is breech (just had a lengthly chat with my consultant about births)

Yay huge congrats! My sister is currently 31weeks pg with twins....so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I was so scared when I found out that there were 2 in me! I just kept saying "are you serious??? That means two babies???" To the ultra sound specialest...and he just kept smiling and saying "yes mam!" I am now getting a little more confortiable with the idea...mine are not identical...they are fraternal. Just remember that it is a blessed thing to be carring two at the same time...Im still crossing my fingers for a boy and a girl! Good luck and congrats!

OMG! update your ticker! congrats to you xxxx

congrats hun, i have twins too i found out at six weeks and i was in shock until the moment i gave birth.lol. there 7 now, and also have a 2 year old and 8 weeks pregnant, every1 saying twins again 4 me due to the size of me.lol. xxx

Non identical and due 12th September

:shock: OMG!

I hope you have them on the 12th Sept!

MY BIRTHDAY IS 12TH SEPT AND I'M A TWIN!!!! :happydance:

https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice messages

It's still not sunk in yet..... Twins?!

Don't think I'll fancy Breastfeeding 3 babies lol so I guess I'll have to wean Evie soon :(

Did you have any indication before your scan that it might have been twins? Any different symptoms from your first pregnancy?

Did you have any indication before your scan that it might have been twins? Any different symptoms from your first pregnancy?

No, not at all!

With Evie I had no morning sickness and just felt really good but for a while I've had back ache and dull pains and just thought it was my period on it's way but I've been sicky the last few days

Never thought there could be 2 in there!

Sorry forgot to say Congratulations. And dont worry you'll cope with 3 just fine. My mum had a 16month old and then twins.

congratulations!!! what a shock! but a wonderful surprise:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->