Twins!!

Awh what fabulous news, congratulations!
I'm sure you'll be thrilled when the shock wears off! x

Congratulations, great news!

My SIL has two sets of twins! I won't lie to you it was had work even with the first set, but it's just amazing seeing two babies at once. When she had her second set, my little girl used to say look mummy it's two babies!

She cried for days when she found out she was having another set, she just kept repeating "my life is over" lol! I suppose it was because she knew how hard it would be.

First set, two girls (7) and second set a boy and a girl (2)! Truly amazing!

You will cope, she did/does!

Congratulation hun i am jealous i want twins lol nah am playing. Twins runs in my family my first cousin just had twins and my OH family his dad is a twin (fraternal) so i got a high possibility of carrying twins (i wish) I wish u a successful pregnancy.:hugs: x

Oooo 22 august is my birthday!! :) I'm due September 9th :) Congratulations on twins!! Double trouble!! :)

congratulations, that is really exciting.

i always think i wouldnt cope with twins but i think everyone thinks that, the mums of twins i know are actually the most chilled out mums i know as the babies seem to know they have to wait sometimes. unlike my wee monkey who gts what he wants when he wants it!

i keep having twin dreams with this one but not in my family so dont think so...

looking forward to your scan pics pet, twin scans are fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->