Twins!

bhatfield

Reaction score
Just found out yesterday that we are having twins! We are six weeks pregnant! Wish us luck! :happydance:

Congratulations! I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy.

Congratulations! wish you the best!!

wow!! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :flower:

Yes I hope it goes smoothly, with twins there is always additional chances for complication. So we are doing alot of praying.

WOW. Guess that's what you get for BDing everyday lol. Good luck. There a handful!! We will be praying for you too!! :) :thumbup:

bhatfield Twins?! That's awesome. Congratulations! Are you in a pregnancy forum yet? I am expecting my second child, barely 5 weeks along. Very excited.

Wow, congrats hatfield.

I'm amazed they could detect a heartbeat already, let alone two! I thought that wasn't until a few weeks later??

Heart beat appears at 6 weeks (actually around 21 days) but you usually don't catch that it's twins till around 10 - 14 weeks.

congrats to you! That's amazing!! :happydance:

Congrats, hope everything goes well!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! Garden, you are right, they can not detect a heart beat yet but the heart IS beating by 6 weeks. The OB/GYN did do an ultrasound and it showed, very distinctly, the 2 embryos. We will go back in a couple weeks and I will update everyone.

I haven't joined the pregnancy forum yet, I am hoping some of my friends in NTNP will get their BFP's and we can all move together soon! :thumbup::winkwink:

That's fantastic! I wish I could join you this month - AF is "late" since it should have been here this morning and it's almost 2pm with no sign of it but my temp has dropped too much for me to think there's a chance for this month. So hopefully I can join you next month!

Yay! you lucky girl!

Hope it all goes well. Take it easy and rest xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->