two charts, oral vs vaginal.. help!!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Prior to this month, I have experienced super erratic Temps. Mostly due to my hypothyroidism and "outsider factors" I.E my husband always takes the covers and when I wake up to temp it's very low. My vaginal Temps seem to be more reliable. Two charts, both look very different. My vaginal Temps are ALWAYS .4 higher then my oral temps. A few times, I have taken a vaginal temp and the oral temp at the same time and they were so far apart.

I only started vaginal around cd15 because I was in the middle of a cycle. It's cd42 and no AF yet. Just got a prescription of Provera to bring on my AF. I've had numerous charts in the past give me cross hairs and then later on taken away. I'm not convinced I even ovulated. Someone with input help!! :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1440620511812.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1440620511812.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 6
I know it may seem silly. Just looking for input because I would like to believe I actually ovulated!!

Holy wow!
That is scary to think how diff the analysis could be if you choose one method vs the other!?
Thank you for posting this, I never considered it since even tho I have rocky temps due to insomnia and waking alot, I have still been able to figure out if I O or not.
I think you did O, but very interesting how diff FF interprets O day...
Well no doubt due to the diff in temps...
You mentioned taking temps at same time at one point, but how far apart were you taking them when doing them separately?
also are you using 2 diff BBT thermoms? Perhaps that is the reason for such a diff. I know most chart programs suggest using the same therm the whole cycle.:shrug:

Well, I have noted that vaginal Temps aren't so easily affected such as oral temps! I wake up, take my oral temp, note that and then put the slip on and take my vaginal temp. (Of course I alcohol swab it afterwards)
My vaginal temps are always .4 higher the oral. I wanted to see the difference between the two temps. There is quite the difference!

I have a three year old and he still wakes up in the middle of the night, every night. This would always affect my oral temps! My son and husband always steal the covers, I wake up FREEZING and my bbt is super low.
Very little affects the vaginal temping. When I finally get AF (starting Provera today ) I will switch to only vaginal temps!

JLM, I couldn't help but to notice how GREAT your chart looks!!! Fx!!! Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->