Two days late-Negative test

RaeLubzz

Reaction score
Hello friends! I have been TTC for several months now. I've been avoiding these forums (and the internet altogether) so I wouldn't get excited and then disappointed month after month. But now I am caving and need the support of you guys. This is my first late period since TTC but my tests are still coming up negative. I don't have any of the usual pregnancy or period symptoms. The only thing I've been getting is nausea to the point I gag, hot flashes/fever like feeling, vivid dreams, and exhaustion. Anyone in my boat?

It's so annoying isn't it when you just don't know! Well last month I was 5 days late.(even got a cruel slight line on an test but I think it was faulty lol) Because I was on holiday and apparently even good stress can disrupt your cycle. Eventually I came on. Have you been stressed or travelling? If not maybe you ovulated later than you thought? Maybe a bfp is on the way.

It is SO annoying! The women on this site are so strong with TTC month after month and keeping their hopes up. I haven't been traveling and there's no added stress. I'm trying to refrain researching on the internet because my biggest fear is tricking my mind into faking symptoms. I am trying to keep TTC as fun and stress-less as possible for me and DH. Is it common to get negative results after a missed period?

Well when I was in the same position as you I did a lot of research and apparently some women don't get their bfp until a week+ after af due. So hopefully that's the case for you! It's not over until AF shows her face! Sending Baby dust. Xxx

Thanks for the positive wishes!

Is there anyone out there who has experienced what Essjay85 researched? A BFP a week after missed period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->