Two faint lines on two FRERs - evaps?

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Am due AF today and have been feeling tired, boobs more sensitive etc etc (the usual!) so I got a twin pack on FRERs yesterday. I did one at lunchtime when I had been out shopping and had been busting for a wee for a couple of hours and it came up with a very faint line after a minute. I made my hubby take a look as i know i am quite capable of imagining a line (!) and he said he could see it as well.

So then, being impatient, I waiting another 2 1/2 hours and did the other one. This one came up with a stronger line - still faint but easier to see without squinting! The only thing is it seemed to have another, very very faint line next to it. Could the lines have been evaps?

So, had one FRER left (didn't realise I had it, found it in my knicker drawer last night - must have been a secret stash!!) so got up and pee'd on it at 3am. Nothing. Not even a faint line I don't think.

The only thing was I couldn't hold my pee in last night at all and ended up going 5 times before 3am (the last time around 2am). Do you think this had something to do with it?

The thing is now I only have a Tesco test and 2 x CB digis and I know they're less sensitive. Just ordered BOGOF FRERs from Boots which will be delivered tomorrow (theres no where near work where I can get them - went to Tesco this morning but they didn't have them).

Sorry for such a long post, but what do you think?

I think I am around 12 DPO.

Thanks! xxxx

Hi :hugs:
I think there is a good chance you are, those very well could of been :bfp: 's!

I think because you went to pee a few times before you did the test could of had something to do with it, since if you are pregnant you are only in the very early stages so the HCG wouldn't of built up so much yet.

Good luck, keep us posted with the updates. :thumbup:

Babydust to you :dust::dust:

Why don't you post this in the gallery and see what those posters come back with - good luck

I really hope they were but the one this morning sort of took the wind out of my sails! I guess not having any FRERs left is a blessing as I won't be able to test until tomorrow evening/Wed morning.

So tempted to duck out of work and hit a Superdrug in town!

I would post the piccies but I only have a really old digital camera which won't take close ups.

Thanks for the advice xx

No matter how faint the line is on the FRER if it's within the time limit then it's def a positive; your third test was prob negative cuz the amount of time u went to the loo before like you said. Gd luck!

I've just sneaked out and got another FRER from Boots - managed to hold my pee for 3 hours. I got another faint line - abit more noticeable than the past two.

I think I ov'd late tbh and I'm less DPO than I thought.

I am going to leave testing now until I might get a stronger line. When do you think I should wait until? Wednesday morning?

Thanks xx

good luck!
i used a FRER this afternoon after being to the toilet like 3 times before hand and got nothing ¬__¬ i am due tomorrow so i have one left (BOGOF @ boots) i just feel lucky but at the same time it feels like i may get attacked by the witch at any moment ¬___¬ damn you witchy!

like you i don't know when i ovulated either u_u

Hey, its looking good. I know its hard to do tho hun, but hang on for at least another 2 days and do with FMU you will have a nice strong line then - but a line is a line, so good luck and I think a sneaky congratulations is in order x x x

Sorry I am saying hang on but if you are up peein a lot be harder to do, but at least HCG will have got more in your system so won't dilute if that makes sense x x

I think I have satisfied my poas habit enough today (although do have one more FRER left, calling me from my bag...:)) so I am really going to try and hang on until Wednesday morning. I just can't stop thinking about it!

Thanks ladies, so nice to tell someone! xxxxxx

Aw hun, its going to dominate your mind every waking moment, but the thrill of getting the stronger positive will be brilliant. Good luck with the willpower x

I think I have satisfied my poas habit enough today (although do have one more FRER left, calling me from my bag...:)) so I am really going to try and hang on until Wednesday morning. I just can't stop thinking about it!

Thanks ladies, so nice to tell someone! xxxxxx

Waiting till wednesday is the best option......thats if you're a stronger woman than me :winkwink:......
If what you had was a faint BFP if you test in the tomorrow morning you should see a darker line anyway ...and then buy some more FRERs and test wednesday too :blush:

(when i had my BFP last year the FRER at 12dpo was darker than the one at 11dpo....and enough so to believe it was a real BFP and show my OH...so a day does make a difference even though it might not be 'dark' iykwim)

Good luck hun

xx

erm, hm. you know how i said earlier i had got a defo :bfn: on my FRER test? well, i pulled the test apart (cos i was curious) and there is actually 2 faint pink marks followed by the faintest of pink lines running between them. surely thats not a bfp? i feel like im cramping and about to start soon :wacko:

erm, hm. you know how i said earlier i had got a defo :bfn: on my FRER test? well, i pulled the test apart (cos i was curious) and there is actually 2 faint pink marks followed by the faintest of pink lines running between them. surely thats not a bfp? i feel like im cramping and about to start soon :wacko:

It might be! My lines are thin and faint as well. I didn't think to take the test apart actually. I tell you what did help though, I held the oval window up to the sun (when no one was about obviously...don't want to be sectioned!:haha::haha:) and you could see the second line so much clearer.

As for the cramping - i didn't sleep at all last night because of cramps. Not strong or really painful, just there. The tops of my legs also felt achey, although I have had this before af in the past.

Two other unusual things I have noticed (although again, could be af but I haven't had them to this extent before) - firstly, my skin is really dry and I have 4 or 5 horrible schoolgirl pimples on my face and one massive, very sore spot on my neck, and secondly, (TMI ALERT!) my knickers are constantly wet. All clear liquid, but just feels a bit like I've had an accident :blush:

But, as always, these could be symptoms of AF/hormones. But I am kind of hoping that what everyone says is true and that a line is a line and when i test wed i will get a bit of a stronger test. Do you think you could hang out until wed to test again too?

Have you had any other symptoms?

xxxxxxxx

i have been having constant sore heads, cramps, my skin has also gone very dry but i don't suffer from spots. i did have backache on saturday as well as a funny metal taste in my mouth on sunday. my temps are quite high just now too considering i am due tomorrow. another thing is i have sore nipples (more so the right) i have never ever had this type of uncomfortableness with them before.

another thing u mentioned was your CM. i seem to be leaking every now and again making a little wet patch at some stages ¬____¬ (tmi) i don't want to get my hopes up though. i don't usually get this so near to AF.

the reason i took the test apart was to hold it up to the sun hah! :blush:

That all sounds very promising pichi :thumbup:

Keep me posted with how it goes when you decide to test again. I am quite glad I have completely run out of FRERs now until wed as I know I would be poas every hour if i could! Good luck and fx for both of us - how cool would a BFP for Christmas be????

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw thank you hunny. i will keep you posted. i will prolly test again on Monday if the witch doesn't get me ( but i think she might )

like i said - not going to get excited just yet eh?

:dust: to you :dust:

an xmas baby would be fun but it would be more like a birthday baby for me as i was born 22nd Dec ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->